Best Of Youtube

MattM4

It's still a fucking twat's trick, even if it's dead. It's like when I went to this tarty restaurant once, and ordered partridge to see what it was like. They fucking served it and it was basically lying on its back, with the feet still on (picture a cartoon bird dying, stiffening out, and falling onto its back with it's feet sticking up in the air), minus the head....and for the coup de grace they'd jammed a load of herbs up its back eye and they were hanging out all over the place. I asked them to cook it, not humiliate it.

I was staying at some posh hotel, helmet head! It was about 40 quid for a steak or something, so the partridge was one of the only options.

You would have been in your room, wanking over facebook randoms and ordering scampi on room service. :o

the squid is dead by the way

That's different if that's the case. I was thinking of that scene from Oldboy :o The Koreans do eat live squid though, don't they?

the squid is dead by the way

That's different if that's the case. I was thinking of that scene from Oldboy :o The Koreans do eat live squid though, don't they?

yeah i think so

the movement is caused by pouring salt on the muscles causing them the spasm.