Best Of Youtube

MattM4

;)

Hats off to them.

I wonder if she actually got punished and I wonder if the poor old guy she ran down survived, incidentally, I wonder if the footage was admisible as evidence? :o

;)

Hats off to them.

I wonder if she actually got punished and I wonder if the poor old guy she ran down survived, incidentally, I wonder if the footage was admisible as evidence? :o

Taken from elsewhere:

For all the doubtors inthistopic.The footage is verymuch real as the old manis myrelation and is fine now andrecoveredwell.Welldone to the guys for securinga convictionon24th June 2011 at Isleworth Crown Court Case no13T20110552.Youmaynot agree with the verdict but Judgehas the last say. Driving ban 2 years and retake an extendeddriving test. 12 mths sentence suspended for 24 mths.£500compansationforvictimand 200hours community service. The culprit has 3 kids which played a big partinjudge's decision.. If it wasn't for the Dash Cam I dontthink Police would have found enough evidence to get a conviction, anyway Police are always too busy to look into complaints. Victim was taken to Ealing Hospital on 19th Jan 2011. There was a mention in TimesOnline newspaper I think on 8th July 2011(papers do their due dilligence before printing). Only after watching the footage CPS decided there was enough evidencetofurtherthe case todangerous driving andother charges. The case took5 mnths as the womankept pleading Not Guiltybutsaw sense eventually. I met the occupants ofthe Dash-Camcarandtheyare all genuine guys who have done more than what was expected of them.I think I have given enough Info,foryou togo and do some digging, if still in doubt.

;)

Hats off to them.

There's no reason why not. It just happened to be caught on a home recording