Best Of Youtube

MattM4

Mind I've been to see Polish jazz at the Royal Festival Hall and all sorts of nonsense (let alone the whole Eurovision thing) so I'm in no position to comment, but I'm naturally sceptical about any entertainment event that involves a dress code (whether official or "because it's what you do") at a venue that's had Kelly Clarkson the week before and a production of Voyage Of The Dawn Treader the week after or whatever. It seems like unnecessary posturing.

Because I'm naturally paranoid, I thought I'd best search the board to make sure I wasn't treading on anyone's toes with that post.

QED. :lol:

:lol: Andre Rieu is CT all over like.

117th Annual Rossland Winter Carnival (you can see my house in the still pic, red roofed one bottom left)

every year for the last 10 or so years they shut down queen street for the weekend and set up a slope style course, beer gardens are just across the highway at the bottom

Edited by tooner

• 2 weeks later...

It's been on here before, but frankly it should be reposted daily.

Μαντώ - Stevie Wonder - "Part Time lover" - Your face sounds familiar - ...:

:lol: How good is that, btw?

I assume Meenzer is following this lot as they have entered to be the Finnish Eurovision candidates.

The only mentally disabled punk band in the world?

Ah, there they are. :D I'll be at their press conferences in Vienna if anyone wants me to ask them a question on TT's behalf...