What game was he watching ?

Jimbo

Newcastle assistant manager Alan Murray:

"We were probably the better side over 90 minutes but, being 2-1 down with a minute to go, we are pleased to have got something from the game.

"We deserved it but they caught us on the break twice.

"Right at the end, it was all hands to the pump but Lee kept control and just managed to hit the shot on target.

"But we were happy with the performance and the workrate the players showed."

They were talking about Murray's post match conference on Talksport. Mick Quinn simply replied "He's deluded!"

And he's right!

As for Souness, what IS his problem? Every week that goes by when he doesn't talk, he simply seems more arrogant and more cowardly...

Does he not realise that the media and, more importantly, the fans would have slightly more respect for the man if he actually spoke to the press rather than send his 'yes' man out..

Personally I don't give a shit about what Alan Murray thinks, I want to know what the man who's supposed to be managing us has to say!

I just laughed when I heard what he was saying after the game. Reminds me of the T-Shirt I have with that Iraqi bloke from, well, Iraq saying they were in control.