United to unveil Sir Bobby Statue

Mr Gittes

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:nufc:

Sir Bobby deserves one, but not to diminish the fact he's getting one, no one deserves one more than Keegan. I think my hatred for Ashley would go 20% if he put one up for KK.

Statues are for the dead iyam. Joe Harvey should have some sort of personal memorial at the ground. But this is a good bit of PR for the present owner and his mate, a 9 foot bronze statue wont come cheap...fair play to them.

It's a nice gesture from the club, however to me there's more individuals deserving of one.

At the same time I can forgive them for playing to the gallery & I'm fairly pleased about it.

At the same time I can forgive them for playing to the gallery & I'm fairly pleased about it.

As well, you could argue that he deserves it for status in the game alone and this being his home turf, warrants it here. I agree others deserve it for achievement but I'm still happy to see one of Sir Bob.

:nufc:

Sir Bobby deserves one, but not to diminish the fact he's getting one, no one deserves one more than Keegan. I think my hatred for Ashley would go 20% if he put one up for KK.

Joe Harvey deserves one more than any

He says he doesn't want to be sentimental he just wants to win. As if one prevents the other.

Crackpot. :lol:

Gets far too wound up over nowt like. I imagine he's one of those people where you've got to know exactly how to talk to him or he's just off on one. Must be a fucking nightmare.