Chelsea vs Newcastle United Wed 2 May 2012 7.45pm

Andrew

I cant stop watching it :lol:

Same. I stuck it on facebook and i got lad trying make me bite saying its a fluke but no chance. I feel privileged i saw it live on stream

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very informative, thanks :lol:

Ryder tweeted he was fine, but had a cut on his head. 5 Live reckoned that Cisse was only limping after taking a bit of a knock late on, not a pull or strain.

If Chelsea win the FA Cup does it have any sway on European places, im so confused over this its mental

no.

Perch is a fucking demigod btw

His sliding tackling heroics are becoming the stuff of legend.

I actually cant believe what I witnessed with that second goal, goal of the season so far no doubt. The entire staff of both teams were walking around with 'did that really just happen?' written all over their faces.

If Chelsea win the FA Cup does it have any sway on European places, im so confused over this its mental

If Chelsea win the FA Cup then whoever finishes 14th gets the Europa League place.

Still, I suppose the 3-0 against Man U, 2-0 against Liverpool and 2-0 against Chelsea were all points we wouldnt have expected at the start of the season. Swings and roundabouts

Aye, precisely. The cynics can rue the Wigan & Wolves results to name two; but getting 9/9 points against those three wouldn't have been in anyones predictions at the start of the season. I agree it sucks that we did drop those points given what they would have meant; but of course, the season could have been completely different anyway were it not for the results we did get.

Just a guess like but it might just've been precautionary and it might 'just' be concussion. Mikel wants fucking shooting for the challenge lilke, if that's not a straight red, I don't know what is. The daft rules mean no further action can be taken though, I think. Plus we didn't make a lot of it but if he'd done it to Mikel you know Tiote would've been sent off.

Sitting on the bench as Cissé scores. He's fine.

552796_403701676327549_100000631600780_1323096_1134304959_n.jpg