Chelsea vs Newcastle United Wed 2 May 2012 7.45pm

Andrew

Cut on the forehead for Tiote, no doubt on top of a hefty lump. Returned to the bench after receiving treatment and is ok.

Henry Winters: Good news....Tiote's just arrived in the dug-out. Mark on head but seems fine

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Modric scored a similar goal against Bolton. Not *quite* as good but pretty awesome.

John Motson who I cannot stand said Cisse's goals tonight outclassed Modric's

Went up in my estimation tonight John ;):lol:

Just a guess like but it might just've been precautionary and it might 'just' be concussion. Mikel wants fucking shooting for the challenge lilke, if that's not a straight red, I don't know what is. The daft rules mean no further action can be taken though, I think. Plus we didn't make a lot of it but if he'd done it to Mikel you know Tiote would've been sent off.

Totally agree.

Cisse's 1st was a fabulous strike but the 2nd will stay with me for the rest of my life!!

I thought Santon had a stormer tonight by the way!!

Santon is a bit overconfident at times. Tried this sweeping pass to Jonas I think it was which took half our team out and ended up getting intercepted. Other than that he was class and his defensive teammatess were solid too.

What a fucking strike that was, must be goal of the season.

Great away performance from the lads and some of the worst refereeing of a bad season for refs. How he missed such a clear elbow after booking Cabaye for nothing is beyond me!

Thought Perch was class btw, a better performance than Simpson has managed in two years.

Taylor v mackems

Sammi v Scunthorpe

Best v Fulham

Cisse x 2@ Chelsea

Cisse v Villa

Guthrie @ Fulham

cabaye v manutd

Ba v Manutd

Ba v West Brom

Cabaye v Wigan

Taylor v Everton

HBA v Bolton & Blackburn

Jonas v Wolves & Blackburn

Ba's 2 against Norwich were both excellent too.