Chelsea vs Newcastle United Wed 2 May 2012 7.45pm

Andrew

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was browsing the Chelsea thread on their site and they genuinely seem a level headed lot, on the whole. Full of praise for both strikes and admit they didn't really threaten our goal.

Was browsing the Chelsea thread on their site and they genuinely seem a level headed lot, on the whole. Full of praise for both strikes and admit they didn't really threaten our goal.

In general I've found the forums of the bigger teams to be a lot more level headed than the smaller sides. The massive exception to that rule being RAWK of course.

Edited by TicTacWoe

On the train home after a night out and managed to keep in touch via the BBC.

Hate to go all brown bottle but get in you absolute fucking cunts.

(Just noticed my phone saved "cunts" to the dictionary - that'll come in handy)

Shola put most of the spin on the ball. It was a tap in from there on.

:aye:

In general I've found the forums of the bigger teams to be a lot more level headed than the smaller sides. The massive exception to that rule being RAWK of course.

I've yet to look on the Gooner's boards, or Spurs. I'm expecting a healthy dollop of bullshit from both of them.

On the train home after a night out and managed to keep in touch via the BBC.

Hate to go all brown bottle but get in you absolute fucking cunts.

(Just noticed my phone saved "cunts" to the dictionary - that'll come in handy)

Not if you want to stay in my good books it won't.

Not if you want to stay in my good books it won't.

That ships sailed - I complimented you the other day when you said you were used to being the "unattractive" mate in a group of lasses so sod you now :)

That ships sailed - I complimented you the other day when you said you were used to being the "unattractive" mate in a group of lasses so sod you now :)

I lied! I'm fitter than Cisse and you're not allowed to use that word. :lol:

(Btw, thank you for the compliment)

As a Manchester United fan , I hope now, newcastle does the same thing against City. :D I'll give Papiss a call and I'll tell Demba Ba it's time to score again! Come on Newcastle!

Are you the same lad who threw a hissy fit when we all hoped Senegal got knocked out of the ACN?

If so, I'm glad we all hoped Senegal got knocked out of the ACN.

If not, I'm still glad. Fuck you.

Brock Manson why you have to always insult people? How old are you? You know you can talk to smebody, expressing your point oof view with no disrespect. What would it look like if we both posted insults...? calm down man, this is just a game