• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a way to block someone who may or may not be mentally ill from sending you abusive PMs referring to a comment you made years ago (and which you don't even remember) about Randy Lerner?

And before anyone asks, NO, I'm not gonna tell you who it is that's sending them.

Is there a way to block someone who may or may not be mentally ill from sending you abusive PMs referring to a comment you made years ago (and which you don't even remember) about Randy Lerner?

And before anyone asks, NO, I'm not gonna tell you who it is that's sending them.

is he on your ignore list? i just assumed that blocked the pm's as well, if it doesn't i'll look into it for ya when i get in tonight

is he on your ignore list? i just assumed that blocked the pm's as well, if it doesn't i'll look into it for ya when i get in tonight

JawD and Happy Face will give you more information. It has been kept to pm by myself for the good of the forum. Some people are indeed on my ignore list, and when they are supposed to be on my ignore list then they are in fact ignored on the forum.

Edited by LeazesMag

I think so, aye. He certainly was. Although Tapatalk ignores all ignore rules.

Will check when I'm on a PC, cheers.

tapatalk shouldn't matter as far as the pm bit goes, it must be a feature (a stupid one) of the board that you can still contact via pm people who you ignore

i'll look into this

:lol:

Had a look into it Gemmill

http://www.toontasti...ea=ignoredusers

use that link and pick the options you want to ignore for the users on your list (so you want to have hide/disallow for the message option)

and if anyones looking for it in future if you click your name up in the top right hand corner where the message/notifaction icons are beside your profile picture you've the option in there to manage ignore preferences as well as other settings.