FIFA 13

RobH

In general I'd like to see:-

- The Impact engine scrapped, it's terrible

- Defending crosses needs a fix, the attacker wins the header even if their 5 foot 2 and have 50 heading

There's a few things I'd like for Ultimate team in particular:-

1. More formation cards so you go LB > LM etc as well as switching RW -> LW and RB and LB

2. More filters in the auction search so you can search for specific formation cards, healing cards, managers etc.

Anyone got any other ideas?

Theres no point scrapping an entire engine, it needs to show signs that theyve been working on it for 12 months since finishing it for fifa 12.

agree about the position cards and a better searching for the UT auction

for consoles Id like to see a total overhaul of the UT interface, its slow and awkward as fuck and has been for years. needs updating and making swisher

I've tried for years to avoid FIFA as I was always a PES fan until the awful PES 2008, I bought Fifa 11 and wasn't a big fan of it and recently bought PES 12 as it was cheap and it was awful. My lasses cousin has Fifa 12 and to say it was better than PES 12 is an understatement, I far preferred it to Fifa 11 (although it could have been because I only played 4 games of 12?). I think I might buy Fifa 13 when do the demos normally come out for these?

Agree on the impact engine; the amount of times two players collide, the ball spils free and you're sat there hammering forward but your player is just hopping up and down, falling over like a pissed clown, is ridiculous.

Cabaye to have his actual face.

More intelligent AI. This is a difficult one, because it probably helps just as much as it hinders...just stupid things the defenders you aren't defending being in strange positions and not picking up anyone. As well as the heading system being flawed...also when it auto-switches your player and for some reason the player you now control, who was running initially, now stops and lets the striker run past.

aye the stopping running bugs the crap out of me, attackers do it too, running off the ball only to stop as you were about to pass it