Food Expiry Dates

TheMoog

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Yes WE went on a camping trip but plural was not implied as to the actual shitting act.

Worked as a parking guard 5-6 years ago where something similar occured, a guy had baught a baguette for lunch and foolishly came into work with it in the morning and laid it on the lunch table. One of the guys planted a big cable in it and placed it in the same place. He was 0.1 seconds from a big first chew when we screamed out

Who takes glue on a camping trip?

Actually glue sniffers do. I'll let you have that one.

Dont think we had glue when I think about it, a box of butter/margarine is sticky underneath so I think the floor was just slapped back on.

:lol: Yes WE went on a camping trip but plural was not implied as to the actual shitting act.

Worked as a parking guard 5-6 years ago where something similar occured, a guy had baught a baguette for lunch and foolishly came into work with it in the morning and laid it on the lunch table. "One of the guys" planted a big cable in it and placed it in the same place. He was 0.1 seconds from a big first chew when we screamed out "Noooo, you'll ruin all of LBT's hard work!"

:(

Ever tried dipping a chip into a tomato?

I don't think I've ever been desperate enough for a chip-dressing to resort to wanting them to taste of tomato! Salt and vinegar - yes. Brown sauce - occasionally. Soy sauce - yes. I know a lad that puts tomato sauce on steak ffs.

From Heinz FAQ

Q: Do I need to refrigerate Ketchup?

A: Because of its natural acidity, Heinz® Ketchup is shelf-stable. However, its stability after opening can be affected by storage conditions. We recommend that this product, like any processed food, be refrigerated after opening. Refrigeration will maintain the best product quality after opening.

Q: What is the shelf life of an unopened bottle of Ketchup?

A: Fifteen months from production. Look for the “best by†on the cap or back of bottle.

Personally a cupboard man and it stays there til it's empty!

Good man, good man. I shall definitely be round for pie and chips at your place. :thumbup:

Where did this fascination with shitting on food come from?! Even when you're having a laugh with a group of mates, who says out loud "I know! Let's shit in that butter!" :lol:

The scene last Thursday was outside a courthouse in Oslo last week where Anders Behring Breivik is on trial for mass murder.

In a mass protest toward Breivik, more than 40,000 Norwegians linked arms in the rain and sang the song, “Children of the Untainted Butter,” a Norwegian version of “My Rainbow Race” by American folk singer Pete Seeger. Lyrics for “Children of the Untainted Butter” were written by Lillebjørn Nilsen, a Norwegian singer-songwriter from the 1970s.

According to Periscope Post, Breivik is accused of murdering 77 people at a Labour Party youth camp in July 2011. He calls himself a militant nationalist, and has called Nilsen a "Marxist" who "refuses to shit in butter in order to brainwash children."

Explains a lot tbh :(

<p>Not together. Soy sauce is immense on chips though.Another one for ye, bovril spread on toast. You'll thank me.

Why in the name of Kali would you put Soya sauce on yer chips?

Couple more posts and it'll be "I once saw this thing on YouTube about some guys who...".

Blatant butter-shitter tbh

member title request for LBT

<p>Not together. Soy sauce is immense on chips though.Another one for ye, bovril spread on toast. You'll thank me.
I've had bovril on toast, it's canny. Probably wouldn't have it in Norway though.