Is that the time?

JawD

OMG - JawD, is that really you? ;)

Some people thought you'd croaked it mate - how's tricks?

73026[/snapback]

Canny aye, not bad. Back to work tomorrow, been sulking in the house after the game. Aint posted anywhere for an age. Came here and tried to sign in thinking the old logins would be up still. Man, it has been a while.

I went to post on N.O. but then looked and thought, heck, I dont even know anyone. So I nipped over here to see if this place still held you lot in and sure enough. :rolleyes:

By, 2006 already.  Though it time I woke up.  Hows it gannin then?

Oh and erm ....  ;)

73025[/snapback]

prove it

73027[/snapback]

That its 2006? Well you could be right like, unless I am still asleep... hmmm... :rolleyes:

73026[/snapback]

Canny aye, not bad. Back to work tomorrow, been sulking in the house after the game. Aint posted anywhere for an age. Came here and tried to sign in thinking the old logins would be up still. Man, it has been a while.

I went to post on N.O. but then looked and thought, heck, I dont even know anyone. So I nipped over here to see if this place still held you lot in and sure enough. :rolleyes:

73036[/snapback]

Most of them weren't born the last time you posted on the net tbh....

* that'll have rung the bells over there, no doubt we'll have an influx of 'guests'.. :rolleyes:

73026[/snapback]

73036[/snapback]

Most of them weren't born the last time you posted on the net tbh....

* that'll have rung the bells over there, no doubt we'll have an influx of 'guests'.. :rolleyes:

73039[/snapback]

In fact, was the net invented last time I posted on it? Or did we all just converse on the back of loo roll in the trent :P

Hullo missus.  You still over up FH? Keeping greggs in business then?

73040[/snapback]

I actually think I may have sickened myself of Greggs. :rolleyes: I work near the one at the top of the Bigg Market and went through a phase where I went there pretty much every day for a month.. might have overdone it slightly. ;) Popped into the Forest Hall one on Saturday to get a pasty for my mam and couldn't face having one myself.

How times have changed. *Sigh*

Hullo missus.  You still over up FH? Keeping greggs in business then?

73040[/snapback]

I actually think I may have sickened myself of Greggs. :rolleyes: I work near the one at the top of the Bigg Market and went through a phase where I went there pretty much every day for a month.. might have overdone it slightly. ;) Popped into the Forest Hall one on Saturday to get a pasty for my mam and couldn't face having one myself.

How times have changed. *Sigh*

73043[/snapback]

You! No greggs! *runs to check Greggs share prices* Oh my.

By, 2006 already.  Though it time I woke up.  Hows it gannin then?

Oh and erm ....  ;)

73025[/snapback]

prove it

73027[/snapback]

That its 2006? Well you could be right like, unless I am still asleep... hmmm... :rolleyes:

73037[/snapback]

Just read some of your other posts, ramblings of Iraqi t-shirts and stuff.... pure inane drivel that doesnt make sense....

.....welcome back kidda, its definitely you!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

you've been missed.

Oh I see, you thought I may have been some sneaky thing being . . . sneaky! Aye, tis me Im afraid. Oh and aye, Im still waffling a load of bollocks in an attempt at some sort of self amusement or confusion.

Hmm, fastreply .. no smiley .. dont want to risk attempt of shortcut incase of disasterous effect. Oh well, Ill resort to ;))

Aye not bad. Im living over g/head now. Me and Miss JawD get married in ... oh .. two weeks ;) Im still working the same, pretty much anyway. What about you and the crowd here? Still loaf central?

Aye not bad.  Im living over g/head now.  Me and Miss JawD get married in ... oh .. two weeks ;)  Im still working the same, pretty much anyway.  What about you and the crowd here?  Still loaf central?

73061[/snapback]

Oh aye, just like old times, click that Statistics link at the top right. Its like we've gone back 3 years, Gemmill and Alex posting drivel all day long.

A fair bits happened generally since you went away though.

So did you just pop in to give us our invites to the night time do then? oh and I too now live in Gatesheed!

Aye not bad.  Im living over g/head now.  Me and Miss JawD get married in ... oh .. two weeks ;)  Im still working the same, pretty much anyway.  What about you and the crowd here?  Still loaf central?

73061[/snapback]

Oh aye, just like old times, click that Statistics link at the top right. Its like we've gone back 3 years, Gemmill and Alex posting drivel all day long.

A fair bits happened generally since you went away though.

So did you just pop in to give us our invites to the night time do then? oh and I too now live in Gatesheed!

73065[/snapback]

Well, Im kinda squished inbetween Whickham and Lobley Hill. See, Im getting comfy again already. I'll be posting bollockyshite by no time at work (which is from tomorrow. what joy...).