Newcastle United v Manchester City

McFaul

Cheers pal but there are 16 on our minibus. One of your fans on Bluemoon has just suggested Fluid Bar. Good shout?

Aye worth a shot mate. Stonesthrow from ground . Kinda 'neutral' boozer in my experience.

Bit compact mind. You'll have to split up to get in .

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FISH, don't deny this is you. What fuckin behaviour? Telling them that the only reason they're there is old blood money? It's a fact. Always been a shit club, always be in my eyes, hope Man Utd pip them, irrespective of what we do.

Steve, fuck off man, this isn't me you bell end :lol:

FISH, don't deny this is you. What fuckin behaviour? Telling them that the only reason they're there is old blood money? It's a fact. Always been a shit club, always be in my eyes, hope Man Utd pip them , irrespective of what we do.

so do I Stevie, although if we beat Man City and ManU beat Swanseatomorrow then ManU will only need a point against the mackems in the last game

With Arse n'als draw with Norwich today, puts us in a great position to move into 3rd place if we beat Man City, depending on Spurs not winning.

C'mon Newcassel

. :nufc:

With Arse n'als draw with Norwich today, puts us in a great position to move into 3rd place if we beat Man City, depending on Spurs not winning.

C'mon Newcassel

. :nufc:

Yup could well go into the last day of the season in third place.

The bronze medal. The best of the rest. Just imagine how ridiculous it would be.

Aye worth a shot mate. Stonesthrow from ground . Kinda 'neutral' boozer in my experience.

Bit compact mind. You'll have to split up to get in .

Cheers fella.

From the looks of some of the posts above I reckon we might be in for a hard time in your end! Oh well, if we do manage to scrape the 3 points it will be worth it!

Can I just point out though. You boys have been in exactly the same position as us. Relegation, no trophies etc. and yes we dropped lucky with the Sheikh. But it could have been you. He asked 4 premier league teams to pitch for the investment. We ultimately won because of the available land to develop and because Manchester is easier to access. Villa lost out because of the land around the stadium. Spurs lost because of the stadium redevelopment costs. You didn't win because of Ashley doubling his asking price. You were neck and neck but fucked it with his price.

If the boot was on the other foot I would wish you all the best as it would mean them red bastards weren't having it all their own way. As we did with Chelsea. One day it WILL happen to you and I hope it does.

Anyway have a great day tomorrow, but not too good!

From the looks of some of the posts above I reckon we might be in for a hard time in your end

You's will be alright. If you're all acting sound and some knob does try and start something, he'll soon be shouted down. Unless you're sat right amongst some wannabe ultras.

Slightly nervous but massively excited. Bring it on!

Thats me this morning. Nee kids in the house for the first time in years and Im wide awake club at 6 am.

Soon as my eyes I remembered its match day and am buzzing.

So fuck if we get beat they have still given me a season to remember and I intend to sing my heart out for the lads.

But if we win..... :bunny::banana:

Steve, fuck off man, this isn't me you bell end :lol:

Hmph well it's your style, and if you take that as a compliment you're a mug. *half hearted apology right here*

I've not slept poorly here like probably 4 hours sleep, had a joint to help me doze off as well, feel nervy and sick. We usually lose when I build games up like this, but what a game we have today. WHAT A FUCKIN GAME. In a Premiership sense, we don't play bigger games than this, like ever without being title challengers. I don't even accept that Villa in 2009 was bigger than this. It might sound arrogant, but in my eyes we are a far bigger club than anyone who went down since Man Utd did in 1974. Man City, Tottenham, Leeds, West Ham, Villa (88), Sheff Wed etc... I knew we'd come back up, was terrible, but this could be a pivotal game in the next five or six years in my view. If we win today, we'll have one foot in the Champions League. There's nee way Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea will not improve, they've all been shit by their standards. The key thing is the toon, we have some top class players, we qualify for the Champions League, it would be madness even for that fat cunt, to have a firesale. The CL money will give us the opportunity to get ourselves where we used to be, in the top 15 richest clubs in the world, retain our best players and keep building so this season has a legacy rather than some sort of Everton style fluke. That's how big today is.

I think it's winnable, they've had some amazing away results 6-1 at Norwich, and Man Utd, 5-1 at Tottenham, but by the same token they've lost at the blue dippers, the mackems, Chelsea, Liverpool, and in Europe against shite like Sporting Lisbon they struggled. They're a fantastic side when you look through them

Hart - very decent (best young keeper in Europe my cock though, he's nee Krul)

Zabaleta - competent (not the best RB in the league)

Clichy - see above but LB

Kompany - head and shoulders the best centre half in the Barclays Premier League

Lescott - errors do come in to his game but he's nee Boumsong

Silva - top class, but hasn't reached his early season heights

Y Toure - one of the best in the world when he's in the mood

Nasri - class, but hot and cold at times

Barry - like a tortoise, positionally he's excellent, but he's nee Tiote, get in to the shit cunt

Tevez - class but he's nee Shearer

Aguero - great first season

Clearly they're a good side, but.........imo they're nee where near Arsenal of 2004 or Man Utd of 2008, or even Chelsea of 2005. They're beatable, people might laugh at this but their greatest asset is Mancini, when his lass is away he probably pulls himself over tactical formations. They're extremely well organised, but SJP can rock any team, and if we worry about we can and can't do then we've got a chance. Cisse 8/1 very generous by the way. BIGGEST GAME FOR YEARS, a draw is nee good to anyone apart from Man Utd, we just need to tactically compete, and keep it tight then chuck the kitchen sink at them last 20 minutes.

Thats me this morning. Nee kids in the house for the first time in years and Im wide awake club at 6 am.

Soon as my eyes I remembered its match day and am buzzing.

So fuck if we get beat they have still given me a season to remember and I intend to sing my heart out for the lads.

But if we win..... :bunny::banana:

I'm guessing you'll watch sir bobby unveiled, have a couple of pints and bait from the chicken cottage (last home game, sod the diet).

I'm guessing you'll watch sir bobby unveiled, have a couple of pints and bait from the chicken cottage (last home game, sod the diet).

Just had the dog on a big walk around the fields followed by two bacon sarnies.

Thought if I got them in early enough I might just have enough room left for a strawberry burger.

Having been at a wedding last night I could probably do without any beer today but it just doesnt seem right going to the last game of the season and not having a drink. Plus the daughter would have a sulk if we wernt on the lash. (Good parenting right there) :lol:

Alright lads, City fan here. Leaving for St James' in 15 minutes, bricking it to be honest with you! Always had a soft spot for Newcastle, and I think you fully deserve 4th for the season you've had; unfortunately you're going to have to beat us today if you're going to get it most likely, and as you'll probably understand I want us to win the title more than I want Newcastle to get into the Champions League ;) Worried about Cisse and Ben Arfa, both quality players. What a goal that was against Chelsea.