Newcastle United v Manchester City

McFaul

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spurs have equalised

Actually that makes fuck all difference as long as they don't win

If they lost we could theoretically draw at Goodison and finish fourth.

fucking 3 mins, CUNTS. Well played to the team though. Toure gets paid about 1/4th of our entire squad. Loved this season and its probably going to be "only" europa league now. :nufc:

A bit disappointed to be honest that we didn't give it more of a go second half. We just looked so nervous every time we went forward. It's a sinking feeling now, as Spuds equalise at Villa Park but I think we can be proud of a terrific season.

Have to admit I was expecting this, so I'm not too disappointed. We didn't disgrace ourselves. I might've left Ben Arfa on as he was causing trouble but Shola made a good impact. The worst part about this match was having to listen to Niall Quinn taking every opportunity to have a go, then when someone obviously whispered to him that he's got to give the appearance of being neutral, he started damning with faint praise. Mackem wanker.

Come on Villa?

If todays Spurs result holds, an Arsenal loss or anything less than a Spurs win next weekend will mean that we get fourth. We have the momentum, and it is by no means over yet. We played our hearts out today and unfortunately were beaten by a world class finish. Bring on Everton, it ain't over til it's over!!!!!

It's just a shame that with all our last ditch heroics earlier in the game that we were a bit slow to react to close down Toure for his first and mark him for the second. Still it's a big ask to get everything right every time against a third of a billion's worth of talent.

Good performance. Not much could be done about Toure's first goal. We still have a chance next week no matter what and if Villa can get over the top of Spurs then we're still right in it. But regardless of what happens it has been a great season.

I felt that there was a bit of nervousness in the City team when it hit the hour mark or so and at that point I wanted to see us give it a bit more of a go, I know we're capable of much more going forward than we showed today. That said, it was a class goal from Toure that effectively won them the game. I wouldn't have taken off Ben Arfa either. Sky not interested in our lap of honour but I hope there was a big reception for the players.

If todays Spurs result holds, an Arsenal loss or anything less than a Spurs win next weekend will mean that we get fourth. We have the momentum, and it is by no means over yet. We played our hearts out today and unfortunately were beaten by a world class finish. Bring on Everton, it ain't over til it's over!!!!!

Not discounting the not so small task of defeating Everton at Goodison.

Never said it would be easy, but if we put in a performance with as much heart as we did today I think we could definitely get a result. Everton are due a slip up and with not much to play for we could catch them out

Though Champions League now looks beyond our means

no it fucking doesn't

theres one game left and everything to play for even if it is out of our hands a win gives us every chance