Diablo 3

Sonatine

I was in the beta weekend and it was canny. I'm a fan of the original 2 so was interested to see how this was. Haven't seen much of it but as a hack n slash affair so far so good.

The beta was good fun. Hardly re-inventing the wheel with regards to Diablo 2, but if it aint broke don't fix it. Think Blizzard are meant to be adding some real money auction house later, might be a nice little earner for flogging some of the uber rare loot ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Remember liking Diablo 2, think it was the first rpg I played, but think will have to give it a miss with my final exam not long away and the ridiculous list of games I have still to play. Be interested to hear what its like though.

Think I will wait to hear some reviews before I give it a go! Then again, it does look like my sort of thing...and my laptop might just handle it as well!

Played it a bit last night. It's a nice change from way I've been doing. Simple to control hack fest. Reckon I'll keep at it for a while.

Playing as a Monk for Solo and a Barbarian for an MP game.

Their both proper fun though I think all the classes will be, nice to finally have a computer thats able to play a new PC game on full graphic settings too

my battletag is Semimental#1341 if anyones adding

• 2 weeks later...

One of these days Ill be able to play this fucking game

Blizzard have been shit with this one, issue after issue that stop you playing at all because of the stupid fucking always on web DRM

Not been back in for a few days. Nostalgic at first then became a bit tired.

Went back to messing with Tera.

I'm the biggest Blizzard fanboy there is, but I have to admit this game sounds horrific and a terrible, terrible error on Blizzard's part. Will not be buying, very disappointed. Maybe in a year or so when they sort it out....

I played WoW for the same time period although I was never in a top guild (or even did much raiding at all.)

Did you play Diablo 2? It was brilliant, although the loot system was pretty much the same.