What Gaming Machines Have You Got

Andrew

What've you got?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Right!

First step towards getting some TT gaming going, what've you got?

pretty simple, vote, post if you want to.

PS3 x2

Wii but seldom use it

DS but kids only use that

Had a PSP but don't use it

I mostly game on the PC these days.

The full journey;

Atari 2600, ZX Spectrum, Atari ST, Gameboy, Atari Lynx, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PC, PS2, GBA, Gamecube, PSP, Wii, Xbox 360.

I think the last 5 years is the longest on one system. Where the fuck is next gen?

I was grandstand, Atari, Zx Spectrum 48k (rubber), Spectrum 128k, commodore Amiga, PS, PC, Ps2, PSP, Wii, Ps3, Ps3. Various PC upgrades between first one.

SNES, PS, PS2 (used only for the older Final Fantasy games as they're too advanced for my PS :lol:), N64, Gamecube, PSP (the original one), Xbox 360 (broke), crappy old PC I use for football manager 2007. I have an emmulator on my laptop too for proper old school stuff too. Played through Earthbound last which was an awesome game.

Need to get my xbox fixed though, mainly for the new Resi.

Must say I'm glad the Wesker storyline is over as it was getting ridiculously cheesy and no longer scary at all.

Resi 5 was wank from first to last and too similar to Resi 4 (which as a stand alone was a brilliant game).

Glad they're back to zombies as the earlier games were magnificent.

• 3 months later...

I work with a fair few former Sony employees, Sony have lost this console generation by a long way and the more I hear from them about the company the less surprised I am. They're a shambles, particularly when it comes to their work outside of japan.

I work with a fair few former Sony employees, Sony have lost this console generation by a long way and the more I hear from them about the company the less surprised I am. They're a shambles, particularly when it comes to their work outside of japan.

Go on..

not much more to say on it really, they seem to want to translate a japanese way of doing everything to western offices which just doesn't work, never has and they really don't understand it.

their hardwares shit as well.