Beastie Boys Co-Founder Adam Yauch

Sonatine

When not on stage, he likes to wear sandals and drink fruit juice, whilst giving his friends advice on how best to cook lentils. He's about as electrifying a personality as Barry Venison

He's needs a fucking kicking and his genitals diced and minced into a nice soup. The semi-ginge fuck.

How did human beings end up like that? Somehow these people feel the need to dress in clothes that cost $10000 but don't fit, wear hats at jutting angles that make you wonder whether they have some kind of deformity of the skull, and they have no self-worth unless it is validated by 8 tonnes of jewellery hanging from various parts of their body. Then they open their mouths and this comes out:

'yo word up shawty y'all know whut am sayin now fo real, alls I eva do is keep it real y'all, word."

:lol: Coldplay displaying an impressive ability to turn any composition into an anaemic, soulless amalgam of namby-pamby sentiment allied with limited musicianship.

What on earth was he thinking? The bloke turns everything he touches to shit. If him and Paltrow made a sex tape it'd be 3hrs of them fully clothed telling each other how much they loved one another, with him nipping off cam for a quick hand shandy at the end.

Fuck me that's dire. I hate that bloke. Just the look of him. Liam should have pumelled him when he had the chance.

When I become Supreme Ruler of the Multiverse, my first action will be to vaporise every Coldplay fan on the planet.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

4/5 of my way through their book, so fucking good. will check out those remixes for sure, also check out "caught in the middle of a threeway" it mixes all the songs that they sampled on Paul's Boutique.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, tooner said:

4/5 of my way through their book, so fucking good. will check out those remixes for sure, also check out "caught in the middle of a threeway" it mixes all the songs that they sampled on Paul's Boutique.

My in-laws bought the hardback for me for Christmas....might have to get the kindle version to read it though :blush:

• 2 months later...

No, just wandered into the local record shop and it was there....record shop is about 10 miles away so don't get there very often and the current Mrs PL hates hanging round these places so a quick decision had to be made or the chance would be gone...am not pussywhipped in anyway, obvs...

• 6 months later...