Souness OUT

Pav

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thing is though, when do you want him out? now? end of season? yesterday? I think we all were shocked / stunned / gutted when he arrived as the rest of the league giggled behind their hands at us. Since then he's made a couple of good signings, Owen (his signing or Shepherds?), Emre & Parker. As with most managers you then have the dross Faye, Boumsong (sorry, but £8M? better than Bramble, but £8M? when he went on a free?) and so on. The problem though I dont see as his transfer dealings. Though, I have to add in here, Hughes? Why? We could have done with him a few times now. Tactically, the guy is inept, that much has become clear. I was prepared to give him a chance, despite loathing the bloke, but then I think you have to. Trouble is, while its easy to say bring in X,Y or Z instead, its just not that easy. Do we give him money now or let him do loans only?

For me, I dont see how he can leave until the end of the season. But, the club should be looking now and not waiting until he steps out of the door.

£50M the bloke has had, look at spurs, look at liverpool we should at the very least be at that standard.

But leaving now? who comes in? Shearer? Knowing our blood luck we'll start being linked to Bruce, after all, he's around where Blackburn were when we got GS.

Whilst he has to go, I'm with JawD in worrying about who's going to come in at this point. By appointing Souness in the first place the board showed a lack of intelliegence, ambition, and forward planning. Going for the quick fix could be just as dangerous.

Personally, if there is going to be a protest, the FA Cup game is not the place for it. Lots of Dads and Lads, and at £20 and £10 a shot a couple of weeks after xmas I don't expect it to be anywhere near full. Has to be a league game if there is going to be one, and before or after the game NOT during.

Well all we are aiming to do is let Souness and those other clowns in charge that we - the Newwcastle fans - want them out of our club. IF you love this club you will join us tonight and before the mansfield match, its not much, but its the best we as fans can do. Who knows, maybe if we get our voices heard and get some publicity it will make Souness get his act together. Howay lads, come down to Kingston Park tonight, SOUNESS OUT!

Well all we are aiming to do is let Souness and those other clowns in charge that we - the Newwcastle fans - want them out of our club. IF you love this club you will join us tonight and before the mansfield match, its not much, but its the best we as fans can do. Who knows, maybe if we get our voices heard and get some publicity it will make Souness get his act together. Howay lads, come down to Kingston Park tonight, SOUNESS OUT!

73187[/snapback]

A bit full of youself kiddo

Soopafan? Na, more like I'm sick of the crap we are playing every week. Seriously, did you see the goals we let in yesterday? When Clark scored in the last few seconds what did Souness do? He shook his bloody head.I can't believe what your saying, makes me think you want Souness to stay.

Live and let live, I say.

If Pav and others like him want to go down this route then let them do it.

I cannot describe how I feel at the moment other than numb. I think Souness should go, and go now, but for some reason I couldn't bring myself to join in the 'Souness Out' chants when boro scored their second; it seemed a much too predictable time for the 'outers' to voice their concerns imo. If they are that concerned then they should voice their opinions before such events (the opposition going ahead).

I think Pav and the others who are doing this should be somewhat applauded for the courage of their convictions. It's not something I will be joining in with, though. I suppose that makes me a bit of a limp-wristed dick who lets others do the dirty work???

In my defence though, I did my bit to get rid of the long ball shite served up by Jack Charlton so now that I'm nearly 40 *cough* surely I am entitled to let the young 'uns do the necessary now? ;)

Soopafan? Na, more like I'm sick of the crap we are playing every week. Seriously, did you see the goals we let in yesterday? When Clark scored in the last few seconds what did Souness do? He shook his bloody head.I can't believe what your saying, makes me think you want Souness to stay.

73204[/snapback]

No, I just can't be arsed to go to Kingston Park, if you want to go there and host your own private protest, go ahead.

73204[/snapback]

No, I just can't be arsed to go to Kingston Park, if you want to go there and host your own private protest, go ahead.

73211[/snapback]

But if you love the club you would be there

I think Pav and the others who are doing this should be somewhat applauded for the courage of their convictions. It's not something I will be joining in with, though. I suppose that makes me a bit of a limp-wristed dick who lets others do the dirty work???

73208[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

;):rolleyes:

73204[/snapback]

73211[/snapback]

Aye, the thought of watching the reserves, given how shit the first team is, is not really something I'm interested in.

73204[/snapback]

73211[/snapback]

But if you love the club you would be there

73214[/snapback]

Aye, reeto ;)

73204[/snapback]

73211[/snapback]

Aye, the thought of watching the reserves, given how shit the first team is, is not really something I'm interested in.

73217[/snapback]

Plastic ;)

73208[/snapback]

:razz:

;):rolleyes:

73215[/snapback]

You can be my sexual advisor. When I want your FUCKIN' advice, I'll ask for it!! :rolleyes:

SHUUUTIT!! :P:rosetintspecs:

Edited by snakehips

73204[/snapback]

73211[/snapback]

73217[/snapback]

Nah man, the reserves are actually canny, heres a quote from NUFC.com:

"Our home form this season is good, with four wins and a draw from the five home fixtures - United netting five goals in each of their last two KP appearances, against West Brom and Villa."

;)

But anyway, I was already going to the reserve match, I go to all of them, I just thought this would be some good publicity for the campaign. I would rather be doing summit that nowt, you kna.

Pav, if you want to protest then I support that and wish you good luck. All I'm saying is make it before and after a league game and I reckon your point would be well and truly put across, especially if it's a Sky game. I'm all for peaceful protests, just not during games.

We are planning for Mansfield, if Souness doesnt go we will keep doing the same every match untill we get rid of him.

73245[/snapback]

Depends on the result though really. If Clarky hadn't scored with the last kick of the game the crowd would have been calling for his head. Even if we play shite I reckon we'll still stuff Mansfield so it's not really going to make for a mass protest. IMO like.

You think we will stuff Mansfield...we can play pretty shite against crap teams, we only beat that sh*te team (can't remeber what they are called but DJ Campbell played for them) 2-0. We couldnt even beat Wigan Reserves. Even if we win 10-0 I still want him out.

There was some chanting outside the ground along the Milburn stand entrances yesterday, and some kids had made a Souness Out sign that they had up on a wall. It looked like it had been done in crayon though tbf. ;)

You think we will stuff Mansfield... we can play pretty shite against crap teams, we only beat that sh*te team (can't remeber what they are called but DJ Campbell played for them) 2-0. We couldnt even beat Wigan Reserves. Even if we win 10-0 I still want him out.

73260[/snapback]

Yeah, that's why I put that in my previous post ;)