The 2011/12 FA Cup Final

Gemmill

Howay let's have a thread for it. I hope the match is better than this build-up on ITV.

Adrian Chiles, Andy Townsend, Dennis Wise and Robbie Fowler. Who's put that pack of cunts together?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hadnt had it on til just now

honestly Im just going to watch for the hilarity of the awful awful coverage

i done a bet in coral yes no bet

i got

chelsea score first yes

goal before 25 mins yes

12 or more corners no

5+ yellow cards no

liverpool first yellow yes

chelsea last corner yes

33/1 just chucked a quid on for it to be a bit more interesting chelsea i want to win fucking hate scouse supporters

This is gonna be awful. Carragher and Gerrard playing Guess Who. I can't even guess what their questions are, never mind answer them. This is unintelligible noise.

ITVs coverage doing the "guess who thing"

carraghers just said "jay spearing looks like hes off crimewatch"

:lol:

This is gonna be awful. Carragher and Gerrard playing Guess Who. I can't even guess what their questions are, never mind answer them. This is unintelligible noise.

:lol: The camera cuts to their respective boards and everyone is white. The implication is they can't describe any black or Asian man without hurling foamy-mouthed racism across the room. Was it soundtracked to Phil Collins at Stevie G's request?

I love the fact they've got Jay Spearing anywhere near their side like. Shows how gash they've become despite all the money theyve pissed up the wall.

They'll win come what may today but it's class being almost 20 points better than them in the league.

I used to love Cup Final day as a bairn, as there was nowhere near the amount of coverage that there is now for football on various channels.

Watching the preview program starting at about 11 in the morning with my dad and granda. It really was spectacle back then. Now due to it not even being the last game of the season due to the Champions League final it has certainly lots a lot of its glamour.

I used to love Cup Final day as a bairn, as there was nowhere near the amount of coverage that there is now for football on various channels.

Watching the preview program starting at about 11 in the morning with my dad and granda. It really was spectacle back then. Now due to it not even being the last game of the season due to the Champions League final it has certainly lots a lot of its glamour.

Aye it was class when you were a kid. Always seemed to be belting sunshine at Wembley and the BBC used to put together some quality features in the build-up. Nobody really gives a shite about it these days.