Gemmill

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drogba well wanted to say "no" when he was asked if this was the hardest final

also, that was funny as fuck "I dunno, you tell me" and then runs off :lol:

Itv can't have it both ways mind.

They start the conversation about goal line technology.....as if that would solve everything......but they say they can't call it after 100 replays.

It was nowhere near over you bell ends, the ref was spot on.

Why do they keep asking people if it was over the line?! YOU KNOW IT WASN'T YOU PRICKS!

"It was inconclusive, but some people might conclude that it was unlucky."

No. It wasn't inconclusive, and nobody would conclude that it was unlucky that a goal wasn't given for a ball that never crossed the line.

And you know we're going back to the studio for melon head Chiles to reopen the cold case file. "Was eet owver the loinnne?"

FUCK OFF ITV. :lol:

Itv can't have it both ways mind.

They start the conversation about goal line technology.....as if that would solve everything......but they say they can't call it after 100 replays.

It was nowhere near over you bell ends, the ref was spot on.

Desperate to shoe horn in as much intrigue as they can.

As you say, spot on by the ref but how often do they get these wrong? It is proper shit that goal line technology doesn't exist tbf. I remember someone commentating on a game at SJP when a ball bounced down off the bar, who said "before too long there'll be a chip in the ball and when it goes over the line a light or alarm will go off and that will be that". Which game?

Romania vs France, Euro 96!

Superb outcome. Liverpool beaten, Enrique dreadful, Carroll wasted and a perceived injustice too (even though it wasn't). :)

Enjoy your Milk Cup winners medal lads.

That's the first time I've watched itv for a match in years. Dreadful.

That patronising cunt telling BAC that he played good, then asking everyone of the ball crossed the line onto goading KKK into giving a dickish interview(which he didn't). Chiles is one of the most irritating men on tv. I'd say he was bullied as a child.

Anyway, Enrique shit, BAC good(as they decided to play to his strengths), Ramires excellent again and the dippers now have something to moan about for months.