iPod

peasepud

Just obtained one of these second hand however it only came with a Firewire lead which is no use to me.

Anyone got a spare USB lead I can buy? maybe if someone has some flash docking station and no longer needs the standard lead?

Also, what software do you use to download, Im not keen on the idea of using iTunes so Ive downloaded something called AnaPod manager which is supposed to allow the Pod to be seen as a device in My Computer, anyone else use it or know of anything better?

Oh and Im after getting one of those car docks that transmits the iPod to an FM frequency on your radio, any thoughts on those n'all?

Just obtained one of these second hand however it only came with a Firewire lead which is no use to me.

Anyone got a spare USB lead I can buy? maybe if someone has some flash docking station and no longer needs the standard lead?

Also, what software do you use to download, Im not keen on the idea of using iTunes so Ive downloaded something called AnaPod manager which is supposed to allow the Pod to be seen as a device in My Computer, anyone else use it or know of anything better?

Oh and Im after getting one of those car docks that transmits the iPod to an FM frequency on your radio, any thoughts on those n'all?

73125[/snapback]

I've got the USB cable that you can have mate

I've also got the cd which has the itunes software and stuff.

let me know the next time you're in town during this week and I'll meet and hand it over

73125[/snapback]

What's wrong with iTunes? Fantastic bit of software imo.

As for the car docks, you want to get one of these babys - http://www.alpine-usa.com/products/leading...ch_kca-420i.htm - bit pricey but it's a great bit of kit. ;)

Mr Fish, you're a star! name your pub and I'll be there.

73152[/snapback]

It'll need to be one with a wide door. ;)

73153[/snapback]

this coming from the only Ginger robotic Orca Whale?

aye Pud how about O'Neils opposite the Central Station.

now it's your turn, name the day

Mr Fish, you're a star! name your pub and I'll be there.

73152[/snapback]

It'll need to be one with a wide door. ;)

73153[/snapback]

this coming from the only Ginger robotic Orca Whale?

aye Pud how about O'Neils opposite the Central Station.

now it's your turn, name the day

73381[/snapback]

Sorry mate, all I heard there was the sound of jelly wobbling. Say again.

:rolleyes:

Well afer me not even being able to recognise you yestreday, you`ll need to leave pud word that you`ll be holding a red rose or something so he knows its you or in your case it would be more likley to holding a Greggs bag...

73407[/snapback]

The Bakers Oven is handier for O'Neils.

Sorry mate, all I heard there was the sound of jelly wobbling.  Say again.

;)

73399[/snapback]

I'd bite more but I'm actually recently very sensitive about my weight. Two of the three New Years Resolutions are about it.. :rolleyes:

:P:rolleyes:

Sorry mate, all I heard there was the sound of jelly wobbling.  Say again.

;)

73399[/snapback]

I'd bite more but I'm actually recently very sensitive about my weight.

73414[/snapback]

I'm not surprised like. You are MASSIVE. :rolleyes:

PS. You're getting no sympathy from me, having called me a fat bastard for the last however long. No amount of :P smilies will make me feel guilty. :rolleyes:

73125[/snapback]

I use Anapod, I love it, I find it far more easier to use than iTunes.

As for transmitters, ebay is probably as good a place as any to look, I use one for the car and for at work and its superb.

maybe the buttons are bigger for our fat podgy fingers?

73440[/snapback]

Our? OUR?! Don't be tarring me with your brush, sausage fingers! :)

www.ilounge.com btw. Loads of links to stuff like Anapod and other useful iPod stuff on there.

I fancy getting the BOSE system for it, but I don't know if there is better stuff out there?

73446[/snapback]

I'd say there isn't... but then I'm biased.