Everton vs Newcastle United Sun 13 May 2012 3.00pm

Andrew

Going to be a great game, whatever happens. We have nothing to lose in going all out attack and they will want to finish above L'pool...I am sensing a thriller, with us to win it 4-3.

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to tomorrow. Anyone else going down. Im in the upper tier,least be able to see the game. The lower tier has got to be one of the worst away ends in league. Reminds of Stamford Bridge when the away end was down the side of the pitch a few years back. Was terrible. .Howay the lads!!!!

Looking forward to tomorrow. Anyone else going down. Im in the upper tier,least be able to see the game. The lower tier has got to be one of the worst away ends in league. Reminds of Stamford Bridge when the away end was down the side of the pitch a few years back. Was terrible. .Howay the lads!!!!

I'm in the upper tier, unfortunately my ticket says 'obstructed view'!

I'm going, upper tier, near the front I think. Been to Goodison 6 times now, always in the lower tier but never restricted view. Only seen us win one of those games. I prefer Goodison to Anfield I think, canny atmosphere and an old Skool ground. Nice in the sun too, but it's going to piss down tomorrow. I reckon 2-0 to us.

Am in the Lower Bullens tomorrow...think its got to be the oldest stand in the league which I quite like. It was designed by the celebrated Archibald Leitch who left his distinctive stamp (latticework barriers along the front of each tier, think the old stand at Villa Park) on dozens of stands, of which sadly only parts of 3 survive, the main stand at Ibrox, part of Fratton Park and this 1927 bulit stand at Goodison. The view admittedly is shite, but you will be standing in a rare piece of football history.

Can't think of many occasions when any team with nowt to play for has just laid down on the final day regardless of what was at stake for the opposistion. But if we start well and get an early goal I think we'll win this by a couple of goals.

Midfield is key - Everton are v.organised. My heart says we'll win but my head recons draw.

I can see both Arsenal and Spurs dropping points mind.

Any idea which (if any) bars in town will have this on?

Nee idea.but Noelie's Tavern in Anaheim will be open at 6:30 PST and yer more than welcome if ye can arrange transportation. :thumbup:

What an exciting last day!

I'm so excited, shitting myself, excited, shitting myself.

Come on you beautiful lot just one more win and see where we end up.

90 minutes from a possible Champions League place for fucks sake :lol:

Edited by Christmas Tree

I have a horrible feeling that 3 points against man city would've been enough to get us CL football and I don't fancy us to win down at Goodison at all. Lets hope I'm wrong.

I'm at work all day though and we normally do well when this happens. (Yes I'm clutching every straw I can possibly find.)

:D

Nee idea.but Noelie's Tavern in Anaheim will be open at 6:30 PST and yer more than welcome if ye can arrange transportation. :thumbup:

Sounds canny, you doing breakfasts?

Hope all those travelling today have a class today & the team do them proud.

Had the offer of a ticket from Ugly Mackems but I'm skint till next week. <_<

Should be a proper quality match between two good sides. Looking forward to it but at the same time I'm dreading it as it's the final game of the season.

Are you implying Sam Jack's isn't a nice pub? ;)

I somehow ended up watching Wigan game in City fuckin Vaults .

Wasn't as tragic as I'd envisaged it was going to be in there but was canny enough .

Single mum's even supplying some swooning half time tit action .