Everton vs Newcastle United Sun 13 May 2012 3.00pm

Andrew

WTF Tim Cahill. Came racing across to grab Cabaye by the throat and rightfully got a red for his troubles.

Maybe his kid was flipping the balls back? :P

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thoughts:

Best way to win a title I've ever seen. I actually let out a maniacal laugh

Mackems finish joint 14th :lol:

We finished 5th whatever the results to do which is a relief

Joey Barton, what a twat !

Cahill 'attacked' Cabaye apparently.

Came racing across and grabbed him by the throat, no idea why.

Oh well, miserable finale to a great season and you can count on Newcastle for that.

Disappointing display but winning would have done nothing for us anyway except give us more good feelings.

Looking forward to next season ............ if I can stay above ground.

What did Cabaye do to this ballboy?? I haven't got the full picture yet and I'm actually quite curious as to what could have provoked Cahill's reaction?

Cabaye went to get the ball off the ball boy, the kid didn't give him the ball. Cabaye gave him a shove across the chest knocking him back into his chair and took the ball.

It was embarrassing, and Cabaye knew it subsequently apologising to the kid at the break.

Edited by OTF

Well at least it transpired that a win wouldn't have got us CL anyway. We battered them second half. Cabaye was out of order, I missed the Cahill incident though.

Brilliant end to what was a fantastic season for us though with the scenes in Manchester All hinges on the summer now - keep the core of the team together and add Debuchy / Douglas etc. and we'll be onto something.

We're back on the up and good times to come! Happy fucking days

Mackems finish joint 14th :lol:

Really?!

I mean I know they can point to it all being Brucey's fault, but still...

Based on recent form I can't see why they'd have finished that much higher if MON was there all season, although I do take into account the different signings MON might have made had he been brought in earlier.

At the final whistle. Got a red card

The Cahill reaction seemingly wasn't anything to do with the ballboy incident - not directly anyway. Cabaye also got a yellow for his involvement at the end (though nothing was showed on camera) so he must have done something to provoke Cahill.