Everton vs Newcastle United Sun 13 May 2012 3.00pm

Andrew

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the spirit like. We can't let a fuckup today take the shine off it. If we're gonna blow it, I want Arsenal and Spurs to put it out of reach though, please.

Having said that, listen to these tramps chanting champions league, you're having a laugh. :lol:

I just hope Arsenal finish 3rd and Chelsea win the CL if we can't win today. ;)

Jonas made the space for the shot and would have had Howard beat if he could have curled it properly with his left.

Pardew certainly doesnt look like manager of the year now...nor does Coloccini look like a team of the year defender...

Edited by Aeris

Pardew certainly doesnt look like manager of the year now...nor does Coloccini look like a team of the year defender...

Thanks Norway.

Now go away.

I wonder why Pards set us up this way? We've had some miserable games playing a high line and have been exposed time and time again, today is no different.

Balls, I still have to do some work today and I hate it when we lose. :(

Our players are trying way too hard to close the ball down when they don't have a realistic chance of getting to it. Annoying each and every time.