Everton vs Newcastle United Sun 13 May 2012 3.00pm

Andrew

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that was your kid like, you'd want to fucking murder him. Completely out of order.

What - a ball boy who doesn't give the ball to a player when he asks for it - fucking smack rat.

No excuse for pushing a child man. Makes himself look a total dick.

Charver kid shouldn't have the job if he can't do it properly

We're really struggling here. HBA hardly got a touch and when we tried to work him onto the ball he's fluffing possession. Ba is larking about making jokes with the opposition, obviously looking forward to his holidays and no doubt a new contract. If I was the manager there'd be violence in that dressing room. Some of them look like they're dreaming of playing for Chelsea, waltzing around the pitch in a daydream. Well how are you going to play for Chelsea after I've dislocated your kneecap, torn out your ACL and fed it to your mother, you worthless piece of shit? Now get out there and play with your fucking heart you fucking coward. What an absolute fucking disgrace this performance is.

We're still 5th and in Europe.

Obviously we've been awful today against an Inferior team, so that's dissapointing,

If that's the attitude, why bother turning up? We're here to fucking win. We could be sitting in 4th now, but whatever Pardew has said about aiming for 3rd today, the players haven't bought into it. Which is an absolute fucking disgrace.

We're really struggling here. HBA hardly got a touch and when we tried to work him onto the ball he's fluffing possession. Ba is larking about making jokes with the opposition, obviously looking forward to his holidays and no doubt a new contract. If I was the manager there'd be violence in that dressing room. Some of them look like they're dreaming of playing for Chelsea, waltzing around the pitch in a daydream. Well how are you going to play for Chelsea after I've dislocated your kneecap, torn out your ACL and fed it to your mother, you worthless piece of shit? Now get out there and play with your fucking heart you fucking coward. What an absolute fucking disgrace this performance is.

Ba has been dreadful and has been larking around...God knows why.