If you can spare an hour....

peasepud

then throw rivaly out of the window and read this thread.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=647606

we joke on and we take the piss out of each other but greatest respect to these two.

I cant remember any poster off here dying in all our time going yet theres been a few from RTG.

There was that lad who blogged his cancer, my mate from work, Rocky (Wise Men Say) :rip: and now these two.

Im not in the slightest way religious yet still feel that the words "God bless" are appropriate in these circumstances.

Re the point about putting rivalries aside etc, having read that bloke saying that this weekend will be his last ever match watching Sunderland, I honestly hope they knack Man United on Sunday.

Re the point about putting rivalries aside etc, having read that bloke saying that this weekend will be his last ever match watching Sunderland, I honestly hope they knack Man United on Sunday.

Yeah I thought that too. Just shows that we should all count our blessings and make the most of life :(

Absolutely awful reading that thread, my deepest sympathies go out to anybody who is suffering from such a plight.

Also the bit when he said he knows Sunday will be the last time he goes to watch his team play really did make my heart sink. Putting aside tribalism for one moment, that is something we could all potentially relate to and I'm sure at the final whistle he will be crying his eyes out due to his unfortunate fate and knowing he will never be returning to see the team he has supported and loved all of his life.

Absolutely awful reading that thread, my deepest sympathies go out to anybody who is suffering from such a plight.

Also the bit when he said he knows Sunday will be the last time he goes to watch his team play really did make my heart sink. Putting aside tribalism for one moment, that is something we could all potentially relate to and I'm sure at the final whistle he will be crying his eyes out due to his unfortunate fate and knowing he will never be returning to see the team he has supported and loved all of his life.

Could be a comfort in a way.

He seems to be adopting a clear-sighted and dignified approach to his looming death. Making the best of the worst situation. I hope he finds more moments of solace amidst the physical pain he is suffering.

:( :(

Obviously I can relate to this, the worry, the stress for so many people around him must be unbelievable. I've been there from the outside looking in at someone I love, he's winning, but this is heart breaking. Miracles happen, he can only hope for that, but I hope whatever makes him happy happens in what time he's got left. Hard to read, but what a brave man. They're all brave men.