What are you playing

Bonamental

• 1 month later...

Rayman Legends - Could well be the best platformer of the generation, Super Meat Boy's impeccable mechanics aside. Unless you have the reflexes of a cat like myself, the "race" levels will require some serious trial and error but that's what I demand of my platformers. Comes packaged with the best levels from Origins too so it's well worth it.

Beyond 2 Souls - I still don't know if this is good or not. It sets out what it attempts to do but still has bizarrely awful walking controls and the structure of the story is muddled up at best. The rapid-fire QTE cut-scenes are maybe the best I've played but they're few and far between and the writing isn't good enough for me to forge some "emotional connection" with the characters. Obviously has a pointless scene or two where Ellen Page is in the shower because video games are awful and the more I think, the more I didn't like it.

• 3 months later...

Assassin's Creed Black Flag - They actually kept those missions that fail you as soon as you're spotted. This means this game can get to fuck when it puts the most awkward maps in front of you to get through, filled with FUCKING snipers. If anyone has played it, how many of these are there? More than say, this first one with its shit checkpointing will have me putting this away for good.

Edited by Ayatollah Hermione

• 4 weeks later...

Aye, playing a fair bit of Hearthstone atm. The game really opens up once you start getting loads of cards to play around with. Also finishing up with South Park and getting ready for the Diablo 3 expansion. The 2.0 patch for D3 was awesome, what the game should have been on release imo.

Edited by Sonatine

i was just on gt6 on ps3 at the moment of this post was driving the huayra or pagani huayra 13 plate round special root x course doing just over 300 miles per hour.

GTA V Online.

Still

It's a very good game.

Since you said that originally, I've been attempting to find someone to actually play this with me, but it turns out all of my mates failed to co-ordinate the same games console purchases when they cam out :(

Since you said that originally, I've been attempting to find someone to actually play this with me, but it turns out all of my mates failed to co-ordinate the same games console purchases when they cam out :(

I have a 360.

I want heists.

I also want someone to help me get $1m by grinding Coveted & Rooftop Rumble... because I want a buzzard and/or a tank.

Are heists still not available, like?! That's pretty poor.

Makes sense if you ask me. There was probably a heap of issues with support, game mechanics and game play that they wanted to make sure were sorted before this was released. You don't want to be in the middle of a lucrative heist and the server dies, but you don't mind so much if it's a 2 minute land race.

Personally, I think the Heists should only be available to high level, high net worth players in a crew. I get so fed up of randoms who're incapable of completing even the simplest of missions without ballsing it up.

Any way it looks like it'll be the next update.

The game was released six months ago, though. Many people, including me, have completed the main game long ago, and saw no real point in continuing with the multiplayer side as soon as they started dishing out the megabucks. The prospect of heists kept me interested for a while, but it's just taken too long now.

I understand where you're coming from, with regards to the issues. I just think that more could have been done sooner, when the hype was still strong. I do think you'll get your wish for the heists now, like. I would imagine that they're the only kind of players left.

The game was released six months ago, though. Many people, including me, have completed the main game long ago, and saw no real point in continuing with the multiplayer side as soon as they started dishing out the megabucks. The prospect of heists kept me interested for a while, but it's just taken too long now.

I understand where you're coming from, with regards to the issues. I just think that more could have been done sooner, when the hype was still strong. I do think you'll get your wish for the heists now, like. I would imagine that they're the only kind of players left.

? There was one 500k pay out to players who'd played while the servers were acting up.

I'd give it another whirl, there are plenty of low level players with bum all cash :good:;)