What are you playing

Bonamental

it's grand yeah , if you're going from a 360/ps3 to a one/ps4 i don't think you're ever going to go "fuck me this is amazing!!"

the ui on the 360 was great, everything was accessible quickly, you could popup a wee box with friends/achievments etc in it and go back to the game, in the one the biggest and most backward step is this.

if you have an achievement popup and you want to see what it is, youhold the button as normal, but it then pauses/minimises your game and loads up the achievments up in a full screen, makes the whole process longer and a ballache

same for seeing if friends are online and sending a message that sort've thing, it's my one big complaint and one of the reasons i fucking loathed the ps3 ui was having to go out to the full menu system mid game rather than a handy wee dialogbox/popup like the 360

Some bits of the ones ui is excellent like, the voice control stuff works well, snaping stuff is good, running the watch tv etc works well, games resume quickly too

?Whassat then?

Actually just reminded me that I own Diablo 3, never played the originals/Baldurs Gate games so maybe point and click just isn't my genre, but as much as I quite enjoyed all the flashy attacks and some of the bosses, and it's quite a chilled/therapeutic thing to play after a long day, I took a break after the boss of the act in the city, got a couple of other games and just never felt even the slightest craving to go back to it.

It's not as instantly fun as say an fps, not as in depth story wise as a proper rpg, not as in depth strategy/thought wise and a rts - not quite sure what the specific appeal is.

• 1 month later...

Following MF's lead and playing through the AC series, I picked up AC 1,2, brotherhood and revelations for about 10-15 quid in game last summer and I've barely bothered with them till now. I clocked the first one a while ago and got through half of two but can't find it, so I'm on brotherhood. First time I've ever played it and it's quality, I keep getting my assassin mates killed like as I sneak into a Borgias tower and set them on the main guy, they kill him but then get a right kicking from the rest of the guys. It's a far bigger game then I thought it would be.

Just picked up the 3rd one for $6 used off amazon, I know you all say it's shite but for about 4 quid I can't complain. The fourth one is about $20 on amazon atm, I'll wait until I've clocked these 3 to bother with it but I might have a PS4 by then anyway.

:lol: Belta I'll have to have a shot of one tonight, I really like that you can do a chain of executions now it's really sped up the fighting over waiting for each bloke to attack so you can counter. The crossbow is lethal too.

:lol: Belta I'll have to have a shot of one tonight, I really like that you can do a chain of executions now it's really sped up the fighting over waiting for each bloke to attack so you can counter. The crossbow is lethal too.

I love the poison darts.

A couple of times the poisoned guy has taken his mate out when he started swinging. :lol:

They do that? I'll have to get some of them, I just thought they keeled over like they do with any of the other ranged weapons so never bothered with them :lol:.

They do that? I'll have to get some of them, I just thought they keeled over like they do with any of the other ranged weapons so never bothered with them :lol:.

Stick around the first time you do it.

It's comical. :D