What are you playing

Bonamental

11 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I chuckled at the Cyclops Eye goat scenario. :lol:

Apparently I can go back to Kephallonia later and hunt for the “three eyed” goat. 

I am absolutely going to do that :lol:

Did you go with Alexios or Kassandra?

Alexios delivery on some jokes is brilliant, he's actually funny which is rare for a "funny" game character.

• 3 weeks later...

Warzone, Ps4 and free.  Decent game, better with mates in a group.  Was trios but they've upped it to quads today.

Uncharted 4 is free on PS+ this month, andi nabbed  the rest of the series a month or two back, I’ve had some canny games from it recently- The entire Bioshock series, Sniper Elite 4 ( not my usual cup of tea but it was great!) Shadow of the Colossus, etc. 

How you getting on with Odyssey?

Doom has been a weekend pursuit for me, which is making it last ages which is nice. Its intense as fuck and I can't really cope with it after work at the moment :razz: .

I’m ploughing on-I am utterly incapable of walking past any and every side-quest, in every game I play, so this is taking me a a while :lol:

I’m level 29-30 ish, not even visited more than 20% of the map yet. 

I quite enjoy howking the mercenarys that hunt you down for bounty, so I’m actively seeking them out when I get a bounty alert. 

Still haven’t managed to kill the fucking Über Pig in the NW of the map yet, I pop back to it every so often and just get annihilated every time 😂

I’ll have the fucker for breakfast eventually, though 

It was a proud day when I chinned that pig. If I remember right, you've just got to run around like a tit while you kill its little pals and get through its health bar as quick as you can. There's no room for graceful murder.

Edited by Ayatollah Hermione
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

I’m sure a bit of light rape and the odd Blood Eagle here and there will lighten the tone :lol:

Does look pretty bloody good mind- presumably the map will be Northern Scandinavia, Northern England, and the North Sea for a bit of naval shenanigans, probably a lot more if they increase it compared to Odyssey? 

From the blurb with the video

In Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla, you are Eivor, a fierce Viking warrior raised on tales of battle and glory. Explore a dynamic and beautiful open world set against the brutal backdrop of England’s Dark Ages. Raid your enemies, grow your settlement, and build your political power in your quest to earn your place among the gods in Valhalla.  

Key Features 

WRITE YOUR VIKING SAGA–Advanced RPG mechanics allow you to shape the growth of your character and influence the world around you. With every choice you make, from political alliances and combat strategy to dialogue and gear progression, you will carve your own path to glory.  

VISCERAL COMBAT SYSTEM –Dual-wield powerful weapons such as axes, swords, and even shields to relive the ruthless fighting style of the Viking warriors. Brutally decapitate your foes, vanquish them from afar, or stealthily assassinate targets with your hidden blade. Challenge yourself with the most varied collection of deadly enemies ever found in an Assassin’s Creed game.  

A DARK AGE OPEN WORLD–Sail from the harsh and mysterious shores of Norway to the beautiful but forbidding kingdoms of England and beyond. Immerse yourself in the Viking way of life through fishing, hunting, drinking games, and more.  

LEAD EPIC RAIDS –Launch massive assaults against Saxon troops and fortresses throughout England. Lead your clan in surprise attacks from your longship and pillage enemy territories to bring riches and resources back to your people.  

GROW YOUR SETTLEMENT–Construct and upgrade buildings that allow for deep customization, including a barracks, blacksmith, tattoo parlor, and more. Recruit new members to your clan and personalize your Viking experience.  

MERCENARY VIKINGS–Create and customize a unique Viking raider within your clan and share it online with friends to use during their own raids”

:omgwank:

• 3 weeks later...

I actually bought FIFA 20 through lockdown boredom. 

The main game is reasonable, if a bit slow. However the futsal/5-a-side mode is mint.

Worth the £30 alone. 

I’m easily pleased 

• 1 month later...

This is coming out in a week- Ghost ofTsushima

It looks a lot like Assassins Creed in Japan, which is no bad thing. 

I’m tempted to get this before Last of Us 2, the ending of which I’ve had spoilt by some utter cunt. 

• 3 weeks later...

I have LOU2 but I’m still trying to finish AC Odyssey at least to the point that the cult is wiped out completely. Still a grim zombie survival epic will make a pleasant change to all the greek sunshine and tits. I imagine.

• Haha 1

Mrs A is playing Breath of the Wild for the first time, which has led me to picking it up as well.

I honestly can't recommend it enough, if you have a switch and you haven't played it, fix that. Its absolutely brilliant.

17 hours ago, Kitman said:

I have LOU2 but I’m still trying to finish AC Odyssey at least to the point that the cult is wiped out completely. Still a grim zombie survival epic will make a pleasant change to all the greek sunshine and tits. I imagine.

I got the dlc episodes for Odyssey after killing all the Cult and still wanting more sunshine and tits :lol:

£33 for another 50+ hours of content seemed fair enough. 
Also- Atlantis! 

2 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I got the dlc episodes for Odyssey after killing all the Cult and still wanting more sunshine and tits :lol:

£33 for another 50+ hours of content seemed fair enough. 
Also- Atlantis! 

Thanks that sounds tempting. I have grown quite attached to Kassandras rear view :lol: 

• Haha 1

On 29/07/2020 at 07:35, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:
I absolutely didn’t check out her digital knickers in photo mode. 
tenor.gif

:lol: It might have something to do with my reluctance to migrate to LOU2.

Been playing loads of COD WW2 online with the lads.

Its great because if somebody beats you and they’re level 2769372629 or whatever you can mute your mic from just the team to call them swarmy virgin cunt. :) 

• Haha 1