What are you playing

Bonamental

23 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Hail fellow planet head. 

Following two careers that involve wearing a helmet for most of the time wasn’t my wisest move. :lol:

Aye luckily i don’t really have to wear helmets in the office. I used to when I had a little scootay and my hair would go full Jimi Hendrix Afro when I took it off. :lol: 

• Haha 1

I used to argue that wearing one was pointless for me, since the area of noggin protected by said helmet was less than that covered by a pea on a drum. 

First rope access company I worked at had to buy me a different lid as the ones they used, which were pretty much industry standard at the time, simply would not fit on my enormous heed. :lol:

I think it does it in the regular game tbh, well on seasons anyway but not as much as FUT. 

Won the first 3 games of my first league, needed 3 points to win the league. Lost the last 7, one of them 10-1.

Had to sit and listen to Alan Smith telling me this was going to be the day. Then I’d hit the post a few times and lose hah :lol: 

It might have been Lee Dixon come to think of it, which is marginally worse :lol:

Still it’s a good game and I just laugh when it scripts stuff. (I wouldn’t if I was buying packs and I don’t have the patience to trade haha)

I just hate the narrative ques that the commentator gives just before something bad happens :lol:

The thing is with FUT is we all know we can’t beat the game when it’s not playing ball so I just don’t play it! 

Thanks I’ll give that a go.

At the moment I’m pressing stuff but my team always seem miles away from the ball and do seemingly nothing.

I should probably stop using Newcastle on seasons but it’s part of the fun for me. 

• 2 weeks later...

Series S arrived today, I have missed having an xbox, the controller is perfect.

Once all was setup and downloaded I hopped into Destiny 2 for the first time in 3 years. Started Forza Horizon 4 briefly and then dicked about with some friends in Halo. Its been a good night! 

On 30/11/2020 at 09:29, Andrew said:

Series S arrived today, I have missed having an xbox, the controller is perfect.

Once all was setup and downloaded I hopped into Destiny 2 for the first time in 3 years. Started Forza Horizon 4 briefly and then dicked about with some friends in Halo. Its been a good night! 

Let me know how it is please mate. That or the X is on the horizon for early next year.

I’m playing the new cod at the minute when I get a chance. Miles more fun than last years. Also bought FM21, but I’ve not touched it yet cos my FM20 save is class so still playing that.

For the Series S I would say my main gripe is that its standard hard drive is too small at 512Gb.

I have a few apps like Youtube and then Halo: MCC, Destiny 2, Forza Horizon 4 and Sea of Thieves on it and I will need to delete one of the bigger titles there to get Cyberpunk when its out as the drive is nearly full already. If you go that route be prepared to get some extra storage.

Cyberpunk will be the first "next gen" title I play on it but for now, compared to the xbox one it is rapid. Was in a group with some friends on SoT and MCC last night and my load times were fractions of theirs for everything. Quick resume is also great for hopping between a couple of apps or games. 

43 minutes ago, Andrew said:

For the Series S I would say my main gripe is that its standard hard drive is too small at 512Gb.

I have a few apps like Youtube and then Halo: MCC, Destiny 2, Forza Horizon 4 and Sea of Thieves on it and I will need to delete one of the bigger titles there to get Cyberpunk when its out as the drive is nearly full already. If you go that route be prepared to get some extra storage.

Cyberpunk will be the first "next gen" title I play on it but for now, compared to the xbox one it is rapid. Was in a group with some friends on SoT and MCC last night and my load times were fractions of theirs for everything. Quick resume is also great for hopping between a couple of apps or games. 

Cheers. I only tend to play 1 game until I’ve finished it, plus a game like cod where I can jump into a few quick games so storage isn’t a massive worry for me.

So... Cyberpunk looks buggy as all hell. Worse on consoles than on PC apparently but christ.. looks a good few months off being finished unless this day zero patch is going to save it.

Itll be fine after some patches.

I do wonder how bad the problem is when its in reviews, AC valhalla was absolute dogshit for me and nowhere scored it down for bugs that i saw.

Ill find out this weekend!