What are you playing

Bonamental

• 4 weeks later...

I enjoyed BL3, love a good looty game.

Which is possibly why I've fallen out with Valhalla, playing it while Mrs A plays Odyssey and its just so fucking miserly and miserable compared to Odyssey, and they've got rid of all the weapons and shit. Its boring.

Just playing Overwatch a load now!

5 hours ago, Ant said:

is the loadup time on bl3 for you slow? that initial screen with claptrap loader takes a good 5mins or something

I played it when it came out so I don't really remember, I do remember load times when I died being terrible though.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Right now I'm playing our nostalgic game 'Pokemon: FireRed Version' on my VisualBoy Advance GBA emulator. I’ve been a really GBA fanboy since my childhood. LOL. You can also try some GBA games. There are lots of nostalgic games available on the internet.

Edited by JadonJacobson

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Ant said:

ah balls it's all about mind flayers i fucking hated those things

better be a miniature giant space hamster 

Wait, what?

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I bought FM22 yesterday and I'm fucking sick of it already. :lol:

I've delegated everything to other staff and it still feels like I've got too much to do. 

Once you get past the initial setting up of tactics, training, and all that shit, the work load drops off massively. Then it's just tweaking bits here and there. Sack off 90% of the "news" items because they're irrelevant. Then it's just about scouting and the actual games. 

51 minutes ago, Andrew said:

They've not released "touch" this year but the Xbox edition works on PC and is essentially it.

Less shit to do if you're wanting something more akin to the older games @Gemmill

I'm not even signing players now. Appointed Frank Arnesen as DOF and I'm just fast forwarding through to match days. 

On 14/11/2021 at 16:02, Gemmill said:

I bought FM22 yesterday and I'm fucking sick of it already. :lol:

I've delegated everything to other staff and it still feels like I've got too much to do. 

I played 20 during the first stages of the pandemic and i was shite on it and it was busy as fuck. 

Felt like I should be getting paid to play it. :lol: 

• Haha 1

I've got a new game going. Everything is delegated, I just basically turn up on match day, pick the team and look inspirational. 

I'm Steve Bruce basically. Except I get results! 

P4 W3 L1. Including a 4-2 win against Man United and an 2-1 win against Chelsea. 

The team is unrecognisable from the starting squad but I've done fuck all except tell my DoF that I want nothing to do with signing players, and he's done the lot. I'm an absolute dream employee. 

• Haha 2