What are you playing

Bonamental

On 16/11/2021 at 17:17, Gemmill said:

I've got a new game going. Everything is delegated, I just basically turn up on match day, pick the team and look inspirational. 

I'm Steve Bruce basically. Except I get results! 

P4 W3 L1. Including a 4-2 win against Man United and an 2-1 win against Chelsea. 

The team is unrecognisable from the starting squad but I've done fuck all except tell my DoF that I want nothing to do with signing players, and he's done the lot. I'm an absolute dream employee. 

If there’s a “delegate everything but take all the glory” button on the new one I might get it.

Forza Horizon 5 is out on Gamepass and I've been having a great time with it, much less serious than the "proper" forza series this one has you belting around fake mexico racing against planes n shit.

It is a very fun arcade racer that has shit loads of great cars in it that you can paint and do up to ridiculous degrees, like my Isetta bubble car which has 600Hp and is painted up to look like sonic the hedghog and revs so hard it sounds like its about to shit itself.

10/10 would recommend.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

The campaign is supposed to be amazing but I loved the online mode on WW2. 

Coordinating attacks with your mates is great fun, before the lockdown we’d never been into that kind of gaming but we all had great fun. :) 

Fuck me the campaign mode is INSANE. The first level was like the end of a game rather than the start. 

Historically it’s absolutely all over the shop like but I don’t think they’ve really factored that into this game. It’s more like an Indiana Jones film than anything accurate :lol: 

Graphically very nice though & the game play is great.

• 1 month later...

Another fun little FM2006 Easter egg uncovered! If you add the Hungarian league with full detail, you can sign a 42-year-old Viktor Orban - yes, the actual fascist Hungarian leader, who used to play for his local club - and make him the scapegoat of your failing team. :boogie: 

Nq4KUJ.jpg

• Haha 4

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, peasepud said:

Anyone play Rocket League?

I'm an absolute legend if anyone has the bottle like ;) 

Guilty, although less so these days. Not a 1v1 player really, mostly stick to 3s. What's your rank?

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/01/2022 at 23:58, peasepud said:

Anyone play Rocket League?

I'm an absolute legend if anyone has the bottle like ;) 

Finley and I used to rinse this about 3 years ago. Totally addictive and all too easy to go buy different cars. Currently sporting the Delorean time machine :icon_lol:

1 minute ago, peasepud said:

Never quite sure on the whole ranking but number wise it's 698

You mostly play casual then I guess? I'm happy to get a session in at some point with the 3 of us although the skill discrepancy between myself and adios is a little wide :lol: 

Any highlights you wanna share of goals would also be welcome ;) 

• 3 weeks later...

I got Valhalla at Christmas from my nephew, so I’ve been a-pillaging and a-raiding my way round Norway and England for the last week or so. 

Pretty much what you’d expect from the latest gen of Assassins Creed… canny. 

• 3 weeks later...

Gran Turismo 7 getting an absolute battering.

Another pay to win borefest. If you want a Ford GT it’ll cost you $38 or a few hundred hours grind.

I hate the greed of games companies. Especially when it hinders you if you don’t fork out for DLC. 

COD Vanguard doesn’t really punish you if you don’t spend money on a season pass, the benefits are more aesthetic.