What are you playing

Bonamental

2 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Just looked it up- seems pretty interesting tbh. 

Might have to go on Santa’s list. 

It's short - probs about 6 or 7 hours so hopefully you can get it for a price that reflects that. I really enjoyed it though.

• Like 1

Replaying the shadow of Mordor games. Got to love a game that has you chop limbs off orcs only to have them randomly ambush you hours later with metal prosthetics demanding revenge.

7 hours ago, Dazzler said:

Replaying the shadow of Mordor games. Got to love a game that has you chop limbs off orcs only to have them randomly ambush you hours later with metal prosthetics demanding revenge.

Did they give us 6000 seats in this version? 

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...

Whats everyone playing?

Just finished baldurs gate 3 for the second time, got almost 300 hours into, the game was crack.

Played Cyberpunk over the summer (southern hemisphere) which was good.

Thought about getting Starfield just now but they got their employees in the comment section of steam having a go at anyone that said anything negative about their game LMAO, going to give it a wide berth now.

11 hours ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Whats everyone playing?

Just finished baldurs gate 3 for the second time, got almost 300 hours into, the game was crack.

Played Cyberpunk over the summer (southern hemisphere) which was good.

Thought about getting Starfield just now but they got their employees in the comment section of steam having a go at anyone that said anything negative about their game LMAO, going to give it a wide berth now.

Having another blast at Ghost of Tsushima, recently finished AC Mirage, I’ll probably revisit Red Dead 2 on the ps5 next as I’ve only done it the once. 

• Like 1

On 05/03/2024 at 22:42, Monkeys Fist said:

Having another blast at Ghost of Tsushima, recently finished AC Mirage, I’ll probably revisit Red Dead 2 on the ps5 next as I’ve only done it the once. 

Never finished Tsushima - I did enjoy it though and have it on the PS plus membership so can pick it back up whenever I fancy it. I have AC Mirage on the go at the minute, so far so good - not as good as Odyssey but definitely better than Valhalla.

Not long finished Death Stranding which was a fucking masterpiece filled with Kojima weirdness and the ending nearly fucking killed me.

Never played Death Stranding- it’s it open world? 
I might pick it up as I’m after a new game. 

Tsushima is fantastic I reckon, I’m up to Act III now, just got to the far north of the islands and it’s time to get fucky with the Mongols. :lol:

Mirage is… ok. 
It was originally going to be a dlc for Valhalla, which shows as its considerably smaller than previous games in the series. 

I like the return to proper assassin style play, but just found it hard to give a fuck about any of the main characters. 

Still, decent enough. 

I'm on Odyssey. Feels like I'm miles from getting it finished and I just keep skipping past all the cut scenes cos they're so fucking boring. The main character is a bellend.

28 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The main character is a bellend.

And gaming is supposed to be an escape from real life...

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I'm on Odyssey. Feels like I'm miles from getting it finished and I just keep skipping past all the cut scenes cos they're so fucking boring. The main character is a bellend.

You playing as the male or female version? 

The female version is much better. 

5 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

You playing as the male or female version? 

The female version is much better. 

Aye, Kassandra is a far better character than the fella who's name I can't even remember, which shows how much of an impact he had on me.

• Like 1

On 08/03/2024 at 13:33, Monkeys Fist said:

Never played Death Stranding- it’s it open world? 
I might pick it up as I’m after a new game. 

Tsushima is fantastic I reckon, I’m up to Act III now, just got to the far north of the islands and it’s time to get fucky with the Mongols. :lol:

Mirage is… ok. 
It was originally going to be a dlc for Valhalla, which shows as its considerably smaller than previous games in the series. 

I like the return to proper assassin style play, but just found it hard to give a fuck about any of the main characters. 

Still, decent enough. 

Aye it is. It's proper slow to get going like, and the game play is something you sort of have to deal with but the story is excellent, if not proper weird.

• Like 1

On 08/03/2024 at 20:50, Sonatine said:

Aye, Kassandra is a far better character than the fella who's name I can't even remember, which shows how much of an impact he had on me.

I want to say Alexios is the name of the fella, but aye he's a tool - makes a great antagonist though tbf, whereas Kassandra was rubbish as the baddie.

In fairness Kassandra is the canon version of the main character, so I guess that's why she's better - The lass version of Eivor was the canon version in Valhalla too but I thought she was insufferable so I switched to the bloke. 

• Like 1