What are you playing

Bonamental

Hadn't considered forza, I never spend that long with racing games. Dishonoured was another one on the list though and I've heard a lot of good about xcom.

Same here, get boring fast.

• 2 weeks later...

First one, Brock? I did the same.

Just completed mw3. Played it a bit when I got it, but off work for Christmas now, so played from the London level through to the end yesterday. I know most people get it for mp, but I thought the sp was quite good, for what it is. Anyway, it's one down on my huge list of things to complete.

First one, Brock? I did the same.

Just completed mw3. Played it a bit when I got it, but off work for Christmas now, so played from the London level through to the end yesterday. I know most people get it for mp, but I thought the sp was quite good, for what it is. Anyway, it's one down on my huge list of things to complete.

First one aye. Bit late to the Mass Effect series but it's awesome! Completed paragon and renegade male & female Sheps.

Now playing through Dead Island. Pretty crazy game, but I'm finding it bloody difficult. That said, there's something to be said about chopping off a zombie's arms with a scythe and then having him try and headbutt you into submission!

Finished hitman on normal, going to go for the remaining acheivements so need to do a pro play through which I'm delighted about. I've enjoyed it tons and still really want to play it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Apart from that, is it any good? Is it basically the same game as before but with the new Dante and the different weapons on the shoulder buttons

Aye, really good. Don't know the other games well enough to compare but the combat feels excellent and the weapons are all there to help that along. The grappling mechanic is used well for bosses etc and enemy design is great. Definitely worth playing.

Couple of FTP (Free To Play) multiplayer online games worth a look: War Thunder (Imo a very nice looking and addictive dogfighting/bombing game) and Planetside 2 (a futuristic Battlefield clone). Of the two I've been really enjoying kicking ass on War Thunder while listening to theme tunes from WWII games like 633 Squadron and Battle of Britain :D