Bonamental

What are you playing

Yeh - he was class. I got a proper nasty end scene based on my choices, chose far too much Gore so when Josh was tripping he was really tripping, it was fucking rank :lol:

I really enjoyed the game like, the graphics were unreal, the story was clever & the gameplay always felt intense. I'm glad I borrowed it off a mate instead of spending £40 + on it like, as I only got friday night/saturday afternoon out of it and I was done but yeh perhaps worth another shot as apparently everyone apart from the local bloke can survive.

1 hour ago, bertaluk said:

Hey, I am huge fan of skyrim, but its enough for this one, maybe you could recommend something more?

Depends what you're after. Another Skyrim type game?

2 hours ago, The Fish said:

Depends what you're after. Another Skyrim type game?

why are you replying to a spam bot advertising a  coffee website :lol:

Just now, Ant said:

I have a cold Anthony!

1 hour ago, Ant said:

So, I am a spam bot> I am just curious, why is bad to have a normal work and passion and to show it. :)

Edited by bertaluk

32 minutes ago, bertaluk said:

So, I am a spam bot> I am just curious, why is bad to have a normal work and passion and to show it. :)

Apologies, you're not a bot, you're an inefficient "seo advisor"  from Lithuania in that case 

an example of this would be http://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?54448-hi-guys!

Being a developer, i'd probably write some automation software to handle the registration process/captcha and the link processing from the two factor email, and of course posting my email about my interest with the all important "no follow link" 

but that's me (feel free to try and follow this up with a reply to prove me otherwise that you're here for the long haul, but i think we both know i'm right... i'm always right)

29 minutes ago, Ant said:

Apologies, you're not a bot, you're an inefficient "seo advisor"  from Lithuania in that case 

an example of this would be http://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?54448-hi-guys!

Being a developer, i'd probably write some automation software to handle the registration process/captcha and the link processing from the two factor email, and of course posting my email about my interest with the all important "no follow link" 

but that's me (feel free to try and follow this up with a reply to prove me otherwise that you're here for the long haul, but i think we both know i'm right... i'm always right)

WOW :DDD you make me surprise.  LOOOOOL it's funny. I am really laughing. I am giving you all karma points! WOW!

Do you have a job? is your meaning of life to google some stuff about random people? 

does it make you happy? 

1 hour ago, bertaluk said:

WOW :DDD you make me surprise.  LOOOOOL it's funny. I am really laughing. I am giving you all karma points! WOW!

Do you have a job? is your meaning of life to google some stuff about random people? 

does it make you happy? 

I do, i'm a technical architect, meaning i don't dick about on forums posting spam (manually might i add which is beyond laughable), then pretending i'm not doing that and making myself look fucking stupid in the process :) banned blocked ip. reported to the usual outlets :)

it does make me happy, belittling idiots usually does :) 

1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

:lol: Another chapter of TT closed.

in footballing cliché terms my responses usually come under "from the start! let them know you're there!" I think

giphy.gif

Enjoying Assasins Creed : Origins 

Although typically for a PS4 AC game it's absolutely massive :lol: