Keegan

spongebob toonpants

As an aside, if Sunderland were doing ok, Souness probably would have been sacked by now.

73213[/snapback]

Agreed. I was thinking that the fans of NUFC are a little placated by the state of affairs at the Village of the Damned. If they weren't sooooo bad, Souness would be long gone I reckon.

As an aside, if Sunderland were doing ok, Souness probably would have been sacked by now.

73213[/snapback]

That's what I thought when I looked at the table on nufc.com. They have this little prediction with how many points Sunderland will end the season and if they are breaking their own record low. The plight of the Wearsiders seems to be the only consolation for quite a lot at the moment.

73213[/snapback]

That's what I thought when I looked at the table on nufc.com. They have this little prediction with how many points Sunderland will end the season and if they are breaking their own record low. The plight of the Wearsiders seems to be the only consolation for quite a lot at the moment.

73228[/snapback]

Loads of people cheered when the result came over the public address system after the match. I couldn't help thinking we'd be better off if they'd taken some points off Fulham.

According to some simpleton on NOnline it's a done deal, keegan is definitely coming back. IMO we could dow ith someone like him around motivation and charisma wise but i just don't know if it's a good thing.

If he does I wouldn't mind seeing Shearer and Clarky as his back room staff.

73213[/snapback]

I've been thinking that for a while now. Shepherd likes to think hes the big geordie who hates the mackems and you just know if they (and perhaps the smogs too) had been flying and rubbing our noses in it our fuckwitt of a "manager" would have been kicked out a long, long time ago.

So the mackems being shite has saved him, and they can join the list of people/things who've saved his arse time and again:

Injuries - a permanent excuse for him to hide behind

Gareth Barry - Penalty miss

Clarkie - Saved defeat to the smogs

Big Al - Saved humiliation at home to Mansfield

Anal Oliver and the chronicle - For not doing their job in his time here

Arsenal - For being complete tarts and allowing us to kick them off the park!

Michael Owen - For being world class and getting enough points to hide how shite things are

Emre/Nobby etc. All for moments of indivdual magic, eg. freekikcs which mask the truly disgraceful football we are watching

Of course you certainly can't knock any of the toon players i've mentioned for doing the job they're paid to do! Its just every time you know Fat Fred will be ready to sack him, he scapes by the skin of his teeth and condemns our great club to more misery.