England

LeazesMag

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Parker I dislike the ott hype but see nothing wrong with him as a person. He's a decent player iyam, think the hype provokes people to go too far the other way and label him as shit.

I can see his footballing qualities but tbh I think they are extremely limited and get exaggerated because cause he slides around on his arse showing 'committment' and 'leadership'. Wasn't it him who said he didnt wan't his kids to grow up in the north east when he left? (If not then I might have slightly too strong an opinion on him as a person)

You put them in quotes as if they're 2 qualities he doesn't possess?

What's Walcott done to offend you other than being shit?

I'm not quite sure, but you know when you look at someone and think "You like modern R&B don't you?" and then you start reaching for the gun? I think it's that

I'm not quite sure, but you know when you look at someone and think "You like modern R&B don't you?" and then you start reaching for the gun? I think it's that

:lol: Fair enough.

With Parker I dislike the ott hype but see nothing wrong with him as a person. He's a decent player iyam, think the hype provokes people to go too far the other way and label him as shit.

You put them in quotes as if they're 2 qualities he doesn't possess?

I think he gets attributed those qualities to an undeserved extent. Can't see how he's ever shown to be a good leader. Commitment is fine but it's an overrated quality. He wouldn't spend so much time making sliding/ last ditch tackles if he was a better reader of the game. I don't think he's shite but he's nothing like what he's made out to be by his media mates.

You lot seem to be ignoring the incontrovertible mathematical evidence... :scratchchin:

Not one of the Sky Sports' spinny ones or a 3d drop-shadow job necessarily, but a pie chart format would possibly have had more impact.

Maybe a splash of colour to accentuate the differentials perhaps too ?

In terms of leadership as captain at West Ham he almost dragged them to safety, I think it can drag other peoples games up when they see him running himself into the ground.

He's a decent top 4 dm, nothing more nothing less.

Agreed that he's not the player that he was described as but that's through no fault of his own, so I hold that against the writers rather than him.

Not one of the Sky Sports' spinny ones or a 3d drop-shadow job necessarily, but a pie chart format would possibly have had more impact.

Maybe a splash of colour to accentuate the differentials perhaps too ?

I'll leave that kind of Hollywood Hairdresser, Sandal wearing Liberal bullshit Commie crap to those with nothing to say

Fuck's sake guys, why the fuck should these players bother when there's so much shit spouted about them, people disliking them for all sorts of bullshit reasons including those which approach pseudo racism.

Hope you enjoy knocking one out as France beat US anyway you bunch of cunts.

PS Once you've decided Ferdinand is past it and can't last cope with tournament football then you don't take him, no matter who drops out. Simple as.

Fuck's sake guys, why the fuck should these players bother when there's so much shit spouted about them, people disliking them for all sorts of bullshit reasons including those which approach pseudo racism.

Hope you enjoy knocking one out as France beat US anyway you bunch of cunts.

PS Once you've decided Ferdinand is past it and can't last cope with tournament football then you don't take him, no matter who drops out. Simple as.

tumblr_ll7fdooep31qiggm3o1_500.gif

You know when I said you'd been posting done sensible interesting stuff of late? You can forget that now.

norrisdeal.gif

Hart seems canny

Johnson, Terry, Cole, Young, Gerrard, Henderson, Walcott, Wellbeck, Rooney, Carroll, Defoe all seem like twats, to me.

Hart seems like an utter bellend to me.

Hart actually has a personality, unlike a lot of them. He doesn't go round shooting work experience guys and shagging his teammates wives.

Confidence often gets confused with arrogance, but I don't think being confident is a bad thing.

If more of the squad was like Joe Hart, I think we'd do a lot better.

Edited by Bictor

I think the tiredness excuse is a load of old bollocks. Ashley Cole played the best game of his career in the last game of a very long season winning himself a champions league medal. Am I supposed to believe all of a sudden he's too drained to do half as well for England?

Nah, he just wants to play when he has a chance of winning. Which means not for England.

I think the tiredness excuse is a load of old bollocks. Ashley Cole played the best game of his career in the last game of a very long season winning himself a champions league medal. Am I supposed to believe all of a sudden he's too drained to do half as well for England?

Nah, he just wants to play when he has a chance of winning. Which means not for England.

Ashley Cole is a poor example IMO, one of the few who actually brings his club form to the International Level for England.

100% agree with this. People make up excuses like this, to hide that fact that our players just aren't good enough. I don't think i've ever heard anyone on the TV or anywhere else in the media say this.

The way people go on you'd think Ashley Cole had come into work with a 9mm hollow point and blown some kid's head off for not showing him enough respec'. Get some fucking perspective - while fooling around in the changing rooms he accidentally fired an air rifle and it hit someone in the leg. It was a daft thing to do, but in terms of reasons to despise people as despicable cunts not fit to wear the shirt, that sort of thing doesn't even compare with examples like shagging your team mates ex or disrespecting your own fans on national TV, for fucks sake.

We'll see which players shine and which players do fuck all in the next month......I do think its a general rule of thumb that premier league based players have, in the last 8 major tournaments or so, done next to fuck all. France in 2002 spring to mind.....they won the previous 2 tournaments but with Zidane only playing on one leg Viera & Henry were too knackered to carry the rest of them, Pires had been clogged already by Dabizas.....in saying that, Barca havent been at their best either and some of their lads have looked a bit jaded too..they reckon age is finally catching up with Xavi. So we'll see. Portugal are dark horses, good enough side to win it if Spain are below par.....hopefully they will be and we'll get good ties in the knockout stages where all the half decent sides sense they could win it.