What do you sound like?

Christmas Tree

haven't head any of the new ones since i've been in work since early, have a listen when i get in.

Although if CT's articulate i'm not sure i want to ruin the voice i hear in my head when i read posts.

Gemmill for instance in my head sounds like Dolph Lungron

:lol: fucking Dolph Lundgren.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aye i tend to talk a bit quicker and like i said more broad accent when i'm wound up as well.

but i'm happily settling for "dreamy" going on comments here lol :D *makes note to take accent on the road*

I thought you sounded a bit like Eamonn Holmes.

I made another one while I've got some food in the oven. Didn't write it out though so it's not as concise.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s019mHTupIfe

At first to me it sounded a bit like:

32937_angelos_epithemiou.jpg

Quite glad I don't have a microphone or a phone that will record my voice at the moment, wouldn't want to upset our power mad board admin with my (lack of) accent ;)

Same area of belfast so aye i'd have a similar accent to him, went to my school as well.

(so did martin o'neil /liam neeson but they're from different areas further north)

That would explain it! It is a dreamy accent like. Oo-er.

I tried to put on an irish accent hahaha, il do a proper 1 later, hittin john moores in september dude, accepted in and all deposit paid for halls today :) howve you been anthony?

Fuck me has Mickey Gray hijacked J69's account?!?!

;) safety wink

Good lad for doing it. Tom's from your neck of the woods and sounds slightly different like.

I had to record 'gewse' 3 times :lol:

My accent thinned out considerably in my early 20s after spending 4 years away

KSA's clips have had me in stitches tbf.

We're waiting with baited breath for your performance like J69. I bet its going to blow us away with your wit and sultry tones.

KSA'a was fantastic and particularly in the second one I bet a few of us were holding our breaths until he announced he was Happy Face. :lol:

This has opened all sorts of connotations now. :lol:

Maybe we should start a separate thread as a purely rant line when you need to get something off your chest and typing just doesnt cut it.

Maybe it might be the late night drunk rant that no one else will listen to or the garden party sing-a-long line.... ;)

This has opened all sorts of connotations now. :lol:

Maybe we should start a separate thread as a purely rant line when you need to get something off your chest and typing just doesnt cut it.

Maybe it might be the late night drunk rant that no one else will listen to or the garden party sing-a-long line.... ;)

Let's make sure none of these happen, mods.

Let's do agadoo, I'll volunteer to push pineapple up the tree.

I'd start you off but everyone's in bed and they think Im pretty mad as it is without Dad singing Agadoo to himself late at night (and not being in the garden).

Tried it in a whisper but it just sounds creepy :lol: