What do you sound like?

Christmas Tree

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

I prefer Tom Waits myself, rather than that smog dullard.

thats who i thought of when i heard you Tom cigarette between his teeth Waits

Reet - for Stevie - as I take exception to your comment ;) - Ive tried to do my reading voice while likely failing miserably (no, I havent done character voices, though I do for the kids..)

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0t5RzonxzTi

Hehe better :D when you came on sounding like a glue sniffer from the B roads its shattered all my illusions.

I like to think I sound like a cross between Noel COward and Hugh Grant. I do however sound like a cross between Oz and neville.

I like to think I sound like a cross between Noel COward and Hugh Grant. I do however sound like a cross between Oz and neville.

Aye that's what I think I sound like, Oz is accent, Neville in tone without the moaning side.

Edited by McFaul

quality thread, haven't laughed so much on here in ages. i'll post mine later. makes me realise how southern i sound these listening to your accents!

Some proper forced SOOPAGEORDIE accents on here like :lol:

There's always one, and it's always you. I actually toned my accent down for the OOT's tbf, and I did.

JawD's :lol: one extreme to the other, Hoody wearing mugger > Well spoken kids book reading dad

CT sounded as expected for me (trying to hide his inner mackem)

M.F sounds like a lad you see in the corner of a dodgy boozer who "would come across things from time to time"

Geordie accent is one of those no one hates as well though :good: where as southern english accents put my head away

Tbf wor lass says I have about 4 voices. One in between the two I put here would be my normal one. One when I get pissed and with my old mates like the first. One when talking on the phone to customers and one reading to the kids. Oh and several voices I use when reading in different characters.

There's always one, and it's always you. I actually toned my accent down for the OOT's tbf, and I did.

You were posher that I thought like tbf Stevie ;)

The amateur stand up in these recordings is dire mind :lol:

Who's deein stand up like apart from KSA?

Anyway when we going to here "yewer" clip then?

Rearrange these words - person goose to wouldn't in say a boo

KSA's clips have had me in stitches tbf.

We're waiting with baited breath for your performance like J69. I bet its going to blow us away with your wit and sultry tones.

The amateur stand up in these recordings is dire mind :lol:

That'll be because it's amateur, quickly thought out and probably the first time people have recorded themselves on the internet. (Apart from Lake Bell's Tits, obviously).

;)

KSA was superb btw.

That'll be because it's amateur, quickly thought out and probably the first time people have recorded themselves on the internet. (Apart from Lake Bell's Tits, obviously).

;)

KSA was superb btw.

;)

KSA was superb btw.

HMHM thats Blundell Park in 93 isnt it? Is that yee in the white :lol:

KSA's clips have had me in stitches tbf.

We're waiting with baited breath for your performance like J69. I bet its going to blow us away with your wit and sultry tones.

If you can make him out over the deep grumbling roar of the CLS Hog.

;)

Or the bippety bip of 20 pinball tables at once.

HMHM thats Blundell Park in 93 isnt it? Is that yee in the white :lol:

Aye it's Blundell park, mate, yes I was there but as much as I'd like to say I'm the nutter in the white paper boiler suit who got himself inadvertently included in the pic........unfortunately I'm not an internet liar. I love this pic as I just think it sums up old away days as there always random nutjobs who would have you in stitches. :D

Aye it's Blundell park, mate, yes I was there but as much as I'd like to say I'm the nutter in the white paper boiler suit who got himself inadvertently included in the pic........unfortunately I'm not an internet liar. I love this pic as I just think it sums up old away days as there always random nutjobs who would have you in stitches. :D

Where can I find that pic wor kid?