Hi, could you help me answer 3 questions?

Tracy

Hi everyone,

I'm now doing a research about Newcastle people's attitude towards tea drinking. Could you pls help me answer them?

1. Do you prefer tea or coffee?

2. How many cups do you drink daily on average?

3. How popular do you think tea drinking is currently in Newcastle?

ps: I don't think local people like drinking tea very much. Coffee seems more popular

Thank you very much if you could help me :)

Hi everyone,

I'm now doing a research about Newcastle people's attitude towards tea drinking. Could you pls help me answer them?

ps: I don't think local people like drinking tea very much. Coffee seems more popular

1. Tea

2. Two

3. More people drink tea. In London it's definitely coffee. I used to drink coffee but if I have a cup I'm irritable a few hours later and want more. Makes me sick as well.

1. Tea

2. Two

3. More people drink tea. In London it's definitely coffee. I used to drink coffee but if I have a cup I'm irritable a few hours later and want more. Makes me sick as well.

Helpful! When do you drink?

Hi everyone,

Im not from Newcastle

Coffee

5-10 a day

Tea. Ringtons can still run a successful tea delivery business up here.

5 or 10 coffees a day, fucking hell man, are the walls melting?

1. Tea

2. 4-5

3. i would say its popular as everytime im in newcastle visiting my daughter and father thats all i see anyone drink and my gran has that ringtons tea (mentioned above) delivered to the door.

1. Tea

2. Two

explains everything tbh... :lol:

Coffee

If I don't have one for breakfast I get a headache. 4-5 at work but once home I tend to drink water or green tea/ringtons. Weekends maybe 3-4 a day but tend to squeeze in 1-2 costa coffee if I can.

I think more drink tea in the NE but with the emergence of coffee shops with outside tables etc and costa/Starbucks everywhere I think more are turning to coffee.

*twitches*

Tea

Five

People who don't drink tea are also the kind of person that videos a child feeding kittens into a mincer

Hi everyone,

1. Tea

2. 3-4

3. More popular than coffee. I'll drink the odd cup of coffee now and then but I like a cuppa tea with a sandwich or a chippy.

Love a cup of tea and could easily drink 6-8 cups a day but I do try and restrict it. I think the north is still seen as stereotypically 'tea drinking' although saying that, they're always banging on about a lahvely cappa tea in Eastenders...

Hi everyone,

1. Coffee

2. During the week 2, plus 2 cups of herbal tea infusions at work

3. I'd say coffee is slightly more popular with younger (under 30) & middle class, educated people of all ages. Tea still seems the beverage of choice of the older generation (60 plus). The underclass appear to prefer sugary, carbonated drinks.

Tea is for girls and / cockneys.

Blokes drink coffee, and loads of it.

Oh aye, I'm forever hearing it referred to as Builders Coffee and never Builders tea...

Sit there and be the wrongest man on the board if you like, or change you tune.

Tea

Five

People who don't drink tea are also the kind of person that videos a child feeding kittens into a mincer

Tea is for girls and / cockneys/ balding kitten mincers.

Blokes drink coffee, and loads of it.

Only time I drink tea is when I have Fish and Chips.