Hi, could you help me answer 3 questions?

Tracy

Oh aye, I'm forever hearing it referred to as Builders Coffee and never Builders tea...

Sit there and be the wrongest man on the board if you like, or change you tune.

Calm down, it was only a joke for fuck sake.

I have about 3 teas (at home) and 3 coffees (at work) every day. I'm leading a double life.

Costa Coffee drinking cunt. ;)

I take my own in man. That's a hundred quid a month coffee habit if I get it all off Costa! :o

I do that now like. Used to spend a fortune getting a Coola Boola ever morning from Jesmond metro station.

While I drink coffee on rare occasions it's a brew for the heathens. Tea is the far more civilised... (especially with milk)

13914-7628.jpg

Only drink tea very rarely... if I am very thirsty and just fancy a cup out of the blue or if I'm ill.

I love my coffee. I could drink it all day but limit myself to probably 4/5 mugs a day. I like filter coffee or Douwe Egberts. Inbetween that I drink water/Cranberry juice

Most people at work seem to drink tea. But its always coffee if we go out for a meal!

Hi everyone,

I'm now doing a research about Newcastle people's attitude towards tea drinking. Could you pls help me answer them?

1. Do you prefer tea or coffee?

I like both. I drink tea at home and occasionally in the office. Assam is my favourite, but i'm on Ceylon at the moment.

The office has a pretty decent coffee machine that does filter pouches and I need the caffeine so tend to have coffee more at work.

2. How many cups do you drink daily on average?

4 - 5 I try not to go over that but depends how tired I am.

3. How popular do you think tea drinking is currently in Newcastle?

Not a clue, I live in Reading.

ps: I don't think local people like drinking tea very much. Coffee seems more popular

Thank you very much if you could help me :)

I think coffee seems more popular due to the growing popularity of Starbucks/Cafe Nero etc etc but we'll always be a tea-loving nation. One of the first things we do when we have bad news is put the kettle on for a cup of splosh.