Tottenham Hotspur.....

Asprilla

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

classy

tbf if one of ours had tweeted something like that in similar circumstances they'd be getting pelters too.

tbf if one of ours had tweeted something like that in similar circumstances they'd be getting pelters too.

yeh course they would but not from me anyway, hes hardly said "well im fucking delighted we're not in the CL next season"

That's pretty much exactly what he is saying

No he isn't.

If you and your mate were both applying for a job, and he got it, and you didn't, you can still be gracious and congratulate your friend on his success, even if you're actually disappointed he succeeded.

Aye I don't think he's said that at all. I think it's naivity and that he hasn't appreciated the fans feelings before posting it.

He'll bang in a few goals at the start of the season and it'll all be forgotten about.

That's what being said, They would have him as a left-back. Barcelona don't really place defensive so he would still be attacking. Not sure how credible this is or just continued rumours?? Spouted on Talksport a lot lately.

He announced his retirement last week apparently but the club haven't officially confirmed it yet