backdoor barrymore is back !!!

ravtash patel

*zebruggered

to have your backdoors forced open and then be left helpless to fill up with water.!

73431[/snapback]

Only the Herald Of Free Enterprise sank cos its front doors were open :lol:

* still funny as fuck mind....

73640[/snapback]

I was about to point that one out as well.

You're right, it is still funny though.

well i think its disgusting he's been asked to appear on the show and an even bigger disgrace he's accepted. Does he get paid for this? How anyone can call these people 'celebs' is beyond me  :D

74298[/snapback]

I'm in agreement, but just to play devils advocate a minute......

Surely they're celebs because they're famous? Surely it's the people who watch this shite that turn them into celebs?

74406[/snapback]

I can see where your're coming from Gol. but i suppose it depends on what you think of as a 'celebrity' I suppose some of these people are recognisible to the general public! But i wouldnt say they were famous, surely a famous person is someone like George Bush or David Beckham, they are known all over the world.

Alot of the 'celebs' that were on the last series of jungle, were unknown to me! Maybe im old fashoined, but to me a real celebrity was someone like Marilyn Monroe or Frank sinatra who everyone recognised....or even Madonna nowadays.

Now it seems if you've flashed your arse or tits in a tabloid newspaper, slept with a well known footballer or taken drugs and generally behaved like a complete cock your're a celeb!!! ;):razz:

74433[/snapback]

Which of the celebs in the jungle hadn't you heard of then?

74451[/snapback]

i cant tell you Gol, cos i hadnt heard of them and didnt know them then and i dont now ;)

I knew some of them, i think its the ones from various soaps i didnt know.

I hate the fact they had very little, if any, talent to start with, which often their current lack of work suggests, so they snatch at this chance of the limelight again, so we know theyre only there cos theyre desperate!! I hate to give these washed up, forgotten people another chance :lol:

Edited by Toonraider

to be fair Gol, I didn't know the majority of them and had to guess as to why they were in there at all.

I certainly wouldn't recognise the majority if they weren't wearing a name tag.

This whole sleb culture sickens me, it seems you can become famous without having any discernibl talent. Big Brother started it all and now it's a monster swallowing us all. They are Z-list celebrities for a reason, they've had their fifteen minutes and should all fuck off and retire.

74637[/snapback]

Agreed :lol:

Only the Herald Of Free Enterprise sank cos its front doors were open ;)

* still funny as fuck mind....

73640[/snapback]

Ferry uber-geek tbh.

74284[/snapback]

And he wonders why I call him a nerd. :lol:

74402[/snapback]

Hardly fucking rocket science though is it? How the fuck could it have flood if the back doors were open (unless it was going in reverse?) ;)

I thought I couldnt hate that twat anymore but Ive just watched his 5 minute interview on BB and now I fuckin hate the irritating shite

ps has the BB house still got a jacuzzi? bet that empties quick when he appears :lol:

I thought I couldnt hate that twat anymore but Ive just watched his 5 minute interview on BB and now I fuckin hate the irritating shite

ps has the BB house still got a jacuzzi? bet that empties quick when he appears  :lol:

74871[/snapback]

Hell yes....and a sauna !!!

ps has the BB house still got a jacuzzi? bet that empties quick when he appears  ;)

74871[/snapback]

74882[/snapback]

A sowwna according to Davina :lol:

ps has the BB house still got a jacuzzi? bet that empties quick when he appears  ;)

74871[/snapback]

74882[/snapback]

A sowwna according to Davina :lol:

74916[/snapback]

just see the headline ..

" Barrymore /Burns in Saaaawna shocker " ;)

apparently big brother bosses had to pull the plug on the live show at 3.17 this morning.. barrymore got a hold of pete burns and sexually assallted him for his fur coat, when they bring the dvd out its gonna be called "gorilla's in the fist"

well i think its disgusting he's been asked to appear on the show and an even bigger disgrace he's accepted. Does he get paid for this? How anyone can call these people 'celebs' is beyond me  :(

74298[/snapback]

I'm in agreement, but just to play devils advocate a minute......

Surely they're celebs because they're famous? Surely it's the people who watch this shite that turn them into celebs?

74406[/snapback]

I can see where your're coming from Gol. but i suppose it depends on what you think of as a 'celebrity' I suppose some of these people are recognisible to the general public! But i wouldnt say they were famous, surely a famous person is someone like George Bush or David Beckham, they are known all over the world.

Alot of the 'celebs' that were on the last series of jungle, were unknown to me! Maybe im old fashoined, but to me a real celebrity was someone like Marilyn Monroe or Frank sinatra who everyone recognised....or even Madonna nowadays.

Now it seems if you've flashed your arse or tits in a tabloid newspaper, slept with a well known footballer or taken drugs and generally behaved like a complete cock your're a celeb!!! :(:razz:

74433[/snapback]

Which of the celebs in the jungle hadn't you heard of then?

74451[/snapback]

i cant tell you Gol, cos i hadnt heard of them and didnt know them then and i dont now :(

I knew some of them, i think its the ones from various soaps i didnt know.

I hate the fact they had very little, if any, talent to start with, which often their current lack of work suggests, so they snatch at this chance of the limelight again, so we know theyre only there cos theyre desperate!! I hate to give these washed up, forgotten people another chance :rolleyes:

74681[/snapback]

You'd begrudge peope a chance at working would you? That's nice :lol:

I'd rather these people be given another chance than the chancers from the "normal" big brother shows, wouldn't you?

Even worse are the people who watch it 'ironically' like my housemates. I start feeling violent after watching it for more than five minutes.

77442[/snapback]

It's not good because it's rude, it's good because it looks like it's good because it's rude.

Even worse are the people who watch it 'ironically' like my housemates. I start feeling violent after watching it for more than five minutes.

77442[/snapback]

Get with the post-ironic zeitgeist baby!

Er, no thanks.