Mathieu Debuchy

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Sounds like his agents been on the phone...perhaps trying to drum up interest from another club by geting the story into the press. I dont know why these journo's let themselves be used like that. Theres a reason most people have a low opinion of football reporters and its usually because of stuff like this.

Sounds like his agents been on the phone...perhaps trying to drum up interest from another club by geting the story into the press. I dont know why these journo's let themselves be used like that. Theres a reason most people have a low opinion of football reporters and its usually because of stuff like this.

The stories are from Simon Bird and Luke Edwards so it's just as likely that they came from someone within the club.

club goes in for a rigthtback who says he is now 200% committed to lille, won't leave in janaury.

This is a ready made "we tried our best to bring someone in but it just didn't happen"

200% committed to retaining his loyalty bonus when he leaves.

• 1 month later...

what was it 500k? :D how many points would not having simpson on equate to in league places and consequently more money

well done fat mike, still need a certre half and striker, wonder who else is leaving

Mental isnt it. Everyone could see our squad was too thin and while most people accepted we wouldnt sign a £20M player, we all knew we needed a new forward and a centre half at the very least. Great, if we save £500K but fuck me how short sighted.