Mathieu Debuchy

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

His best game for us today. Makes such a difference having him there over Simpson.

Yes, today he displayed his attacking ability, vision and confidence going forward. Good to see.

His best game for us today. Makes such a difference having him there over Simpson.

I can't get used to the club investing in decent full backs. They must have hidden his position when they pitched it to the hierarchy....

If only him and Santon could defend eh?

Now try to blame Pardew for what you're alleging and your job is done.

Hard to blame Pardew too much. It's a bit like blaming Shola for not being a great striker.

Overall we now have a fairly decent squad with some great individual players. Unfortunately Pardew will never get the best out of them. Sure we will (hopefully) avoid the drop and climb the table, but Im not expecting to see Pardew orchestrate a team that will flow forward.

Apart from just not being good enough, he is too defensive, seems tactically unaware and can't seem to find any solution to our shite set piece routines.

Hard to blame Pardew too much. It's a bit like blaming Shola for not being a great striker.

Overall we now have a fairly decent squad with some great individual players. Unfortunately Pardew will never get the best out of them. Sure we will (hopefully) avoid the drop and climb the table, but Im not expecting to see Pardew orchestrate a team that will flow forward.

Apart from just not being good enough, he is too defensive, seems tactically unaware and can't seem to find any solution to our shite set piece routines.

House!

He's so offensive though. A good thing that could be a bad thing.

Games like this it's fine though. I'm sure when the time comes Pardew will tell him to be a bit more conservative if required.

Still can't get my head round how up and down he is all game. He has a phenomenal engine on him.

Definitely! I'd also like to know what Sissoko's been eating as he's grown up. Heard about him being box to box but the man's an absolute rolls royce. Not to mention been playing week in week along with in Europe and right after being thrown into the most physical league in Europe in a team struggling to get anything going. Takes me back to that tit of a commentator who was having a go at him. What a twat.