Mathieu Debuchy

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no dislike of either of them and like a few other old heads on here, I just call it as it is. If anything, I dislike people giving these players hero status long before they deserve it.

playing the senility card?

:lol:

The Wonga.com award, for fucks sake :lol:. This lot seem to be getting a lot more for their money than most sponsors.

Sports Direct, I suppose don't figure in that reckoning because they not only get shed loads of advertising from their 'sponsorship' but they also get money.

Sports Direct, I suppose don't figure in that reckoning because they not only get shed loads of advertising from their 'sponsorship' but they also get money.

Aye if anything we're sponsors of sports direct. What a situation man. Edited by Howay

• 3 weeks later...

Shock horror that given time to settle in he has now become the player that most of us knew that he would be. Absolutely love his die hard attitude as well.

Such an upgrade on Simpson in every way.

Yeah he's been a worldie recently. A proper classy player. :up:

I don't understand how people can't appreciate the fact it takes a while to settle into a new league, especially as it has been candidly displayed by current players in the last few years, Coloccini & Enrique etc etc.

Simple stuff.

Thought he was top drawer yesterday and our best player at swansea. Toss up who was our best player yesterday but deboosh a definite contender. (Williamson deserves a mention too, looking like Steven Taylor will be playing cup games only).