Euro 2012 Catch-all Thread

Not long yet and it can't come too soon considering how boring the past 3 days have been without proper football on.

To start us off, here's a brilliant site showing, in scary detail, how ITV used to present international tournaments of the past http://homepage.ntlworld.com/carousel/ITV/Internationals.html Now, we're facing a summer of Adrian Chiles and Andy Townshend. Joy.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Italy's camp has been raided by coppers investigating match fixing. Domenico Criscito's room searched and he's been informed he's being investigated.

11 players arrested but these aren't in the Italy squad.

Dodgy bunch.

Hillarious if Juventus lost the Scudetto.

Their fans are already creating graphics with three stars on it - to signify 30 league titles - despite the fact that it's their 28th. They've got form for it, match fixing, drug taking etc etc.

Yeah I've just watched it, seems incredible that they've been given the competition. The police chief trying to claim the nazi salute was just 'pointing' was just embarrasing.

Apart from the attack on the Asian lads which was terrible, the rest was just typical bbc hype.

Obviously there are a lot of scum there but the reporters naive shock was laughable.

I do however think it was wrong to give them the finals as they are dodgy countries on a few levels.

Apart from the attack on the Asian lads which was terrible, the rest was just typical bbc hype.

Obviously there are a lot of scum there but the reporters naive shock was laughable.

I do however think it was wrong to give them the finals as they are dodgy countries on a few levels.

The only countries you can trust are the Scandi's and the dutch. There's something annoying, corrupt or backward about virtually any other country you can think of on this side of the world, Ukraine, Poland, Russia, they all epitomise that.

I remember talking to this Estonian kid in hustler pool haal in the toon, me and me mate, played him and his mate and asked him if he'd seen Rocky 4, and what he thought about Ivan Drago. When I broke, I said "YOU WILLLL LOOOOOOOSE" like Drago, and he just looked at me with a blank expression like I was a cunt. That sums them up for me.

Is anyone from this board going?

I went to France 98 and Euro 2000, I won't go to another tournament till England players show they're proud to play for their country and aren't spoilt little arseholes.

I remember talking to this Estonian kid in hustler pool haal in the toon, me and me mate, played him and his mate and asked him if he'd seen Rocky 4, and what he thought about Ivan Drago. When I broke, I said "YOU WILLLL LOOOOOOOSE" like Drago, and he just looked at me with a blank expression like I was a cunt. That sums them up for me.

what would you do if a bloke you didnt know kept quoting auf wiedersehen pet lines at you because you're a geordie?

what would you do if a bloke you didnt know kept quoting auf wiedersehen pet lines at you because you're a geordie?

Probably quote the next line to be fair.

hang on a minute, Drago was meant to be from siberia!

no wonder he thought you were a bellend, you may as well have been quoting napoleon

hang on a minute, Drago was meant to be from siberia!

no wonder he thought you were a bellend, you may as well have been quoting napoleon

That sums the English up for me. :razz:

Squad numbers

1 JOE HART

2 GLEN JOHNSON

3 ASHLEY COLE

4 STEVEN GERRARD

5 GARY CAHILL

6 JOHN TERRY

7 THEO WALCOTT

8 FRANK LAMPARD

9 ANDY CARROLL

10 WAYNE ROONEY