Euro 2012 Catch-all Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of the goals Ireland have conceeded has been to shite defending as well which is a surprise as I think we all expected them to be hard to beat and at the very least solid at the back.

Given was shite against Croatia too. It's been a very disappointing tournament for us, they've let us down. Two games strewn with silly mistakes, not like us or the disciplined performances we're used to seeing.

Ah well Ant, you were never going to be good enough to progress, just enjoy it while it lasts. Did very well just to make it to a major tournament like this.

:lol: There's nothing like patronising the Irish at a major tournament.

He's right Ant. *pats head*

At least ITV have got their security sorted out, I swear I saw some Scouse kid walk off the street and sit next to Keane the other day. He even had the cheek to talk to Cabbage Heed Chiles at one point, something about Jelovic being better than Cisse or something? Hard to say for sure, his voice was canny squeaky.