Euro 2012 Catch-all Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good win, although defensively we were somewhat suspect. Young and Milner were shit all game. Cole was poor as well. Gerrard faded badly at the end (and also probably snatched a goal from AOC.)

Sweden were much dirtier than I remember them being, and 'Ibra' is a grade A wanker. Bye-bye, you scruffy pinhead. Yet another major tournament at which he's done nothing to justify his hype.

Plenty to build on for next game, good job lads.

If i never hear Seven nation army again it'll be too soon

You've heard it 9 times in 2 days at the least...

Crap performance - Sweden were utter shite yet we could only scrape it. Bit rich saying we need to get crosses in then starting with Milner who has never been able to cross consistently well enough over his whole career.

Walcott should be a starter, he won it for us.

Also Gerard stealing in right off of Oxlade-Chamberlain's boot was a prickish thing to do. 18-year old kid nailed on to score for England in a competitive game and a guy steams in and balloons it straight at the keeper!

Missed that, what happened?

After they scored and were all celebrating in the 6 yard box, all of a sudden Ibrahimovic is barking in Hart's face. Dunno what caused it, whether Hart said something or what.

Also Gerard stealing in right off of Oxlade-Chamberlain's boot was a prickish thing to do. 18-year old kid nailed on to score for England in a competitive game and a guy steams in and balloons it straight at the keeper!

Would you expect anything else from Steeeeevie Geeeeee though?

After they scored and were all celebrating in the 6 yard box, all of a sudden Ibrahimovic is barking in Hart's face. Dunno what caused it, whether Hart said something or what.

Probably told him we could keep playing for another week and Ibrahimovic still wouldn't be on the scoresheet.

Would you expect anything else from Steeeeevie Geeeeee though?

I can imagine him whooping that as he waded in.

Ox: holy shit i'm going to score for England, just cut it over here, Theo

Stevie: STEVIEEEEEEEEEE GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYACUUUUNNNNCHT

I can imagine him whooping that as he waded in.

Ox: holy shit i'm going to score for England, just cut it over here, Theo

Stevie: STEVIEEEEEEEEEE GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYACUUUUNNNNCHT

:lol:

I think that's harsh criticising Gerrard for that. I was amazed he had the legs to get on the end of it. Realistically, whoever gets on the end of that first takes the shot on, you can't be playing "No you take it...no I insist."

Having had to pause the game at halftime for 20 minutes or so, whilst Fist Jnr. spewed his ring all over the bathroom (poor little sod) , The whistle has just gone for me.

Get the fuck in!

Inrahimovic can fuck off home with his ego, we can thank Walcott for saving our skins , and Woy can tell Milner he's on the bench next game.

Cracking final half hour. Bit worrying before that.

Just pray that you don't get Spain in the next round.

:lol: Not arsed, we're not going to win it but i suppose we could give Italy or Croatia a game if we manage to get a result. France favourites with goal difference and Sweden out. Ukraine look alright to me and have mad home support. A draw would be a fantastic result imo.

The lack of hype is refreshing, but anything can happen in knockout football.....

A manager who is prepared to alter the team before the game and make vital substitutions during it.

Add to that players who can come on and make a difference.

Bodes well even of some of the play tonight was terrible.