The Olympic Torch

catmag

Purely to wind up the people who think its a waste of time ;)

Later on today Didier Drogba will run with the torch and then Zara Phillips will take the torch into Cheltenham on horseback :lol:

www.bbc.co.uk/torchrelay

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping to catch it when its up here. Though the photo possibilities I have in my head are likely far from the reality on the day.

The pecker out of the Black Eye Peas was carrying it yesterday. Fuck knows why, I always thought in was an honour resevered for deserving citizens of the host country, not middle of the road cheesey pop acts.

I'm a sucker for all that Olympic shit. Got a couple of tickets for athletics, and never thought it would come to my home town (its quite a small place, but then its smack bang in Hunt's constituency, so may have something to do with it), but it may take sodding ages and I'm worried enough about my exam (its a retake, get a nice pay rise and qualify if I pass, serious risk of not having a job if I fail).

End of the day, this isn't olympic shit, this is pomp and circumstance, smash the exam and enjoy the real stuff that happens later.

Jedward carrying it through the streets of Dublin. Wierd.

Just good honest high-rate taxpayers fulfilling their public duties as persons of standing. I hope someone calls YOU wierd the next time YOU make a sardonic comment on an internet forum.

Just good honest high-rate taxpayers fulfilling their public duties as persons of standing. I hope someone calls YOU wierd the next time YOU make a sardonic comment on an internet forum.

Meenzer - you're the type of cunt who can't see the obvious benefits Jedward carrying a torch brings . Only a simpleton would fail to see it . I suggest you run along and do you're homework . Absurd . etc.

In FACT - I bet you wish I was your Dad you cunt .

Meenzer - you're the type of cunt who can't see the obvious benefits Jedward carrying a torch brings . Only a simpleton would fail to see it . I suggest you run along and do you're homework . Absurd . etc.

In FACT - I bet you wish I was your Dad you cunt .

If Meenzer says he wants you to be his daddy, I think it means something else apparently....